Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoonJelly

a subtle stinging sensation..
Reaction score
Probably a 27" scale, just eyeballing it. :spock:

Nah JK, 27" is usually what ESP calls "baritone" though.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
For some reason, he uses a baritone for Dream No More, which is tuned down to only C# standard. Not sure why it warrants a baritone, but he's been using an E-II Viper baritone for that song.
Was not aware of that. Cool, but I agree that I don't see why he's using a baritone.

theicon2125

Reaction score
xlarge.jpg

Wow, if they made an E-II or LTD of this I would buy it in a heartbeat. I don't know if I really need the baritone scale length but with that color on an Explorer style body I wouldn't complain.

A-Branger

Reaction score
Unless they decided to play a song from st anger?

And it is def a baritone, just have a look at the big space between the pickups

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I've been holding off on a hardtail 7 and a hardtail baritone 6 for quite some time. So I'm looking at these:

RG752LWFX_AGB_00_02.png

Jam some chrome soapbar BKG Aftermaths on that too.

RGDIM6FM_CLF_1P_01.png

I was planning on an RGDIX6PB with a few mods, but this came along and I'm genuinely curious. I hope I don't get a lemon.

There's also getting the 8, but so far, I'm still looking for one I like.

I managed to play the blue RGD today, and it's far and away the best Iron Label guitar I've played. I was quite shocked. It felt right, and it didn't sound like a dead plank.

But the RG752 is currently my priority (after I get that pending SRH500F...)

Also:

AZ224F_BTB_1P_01.png

I got to play 3 of the premium AZs too. This exact model, and 2 of the AZ242s. I said that the brown espresso was my favorite, but the burst changed everything, as it didn't look as cool up close. And I came to a realisation that I really dislike gradation finishes. It looks great vertical, but I really hate it when it's horizontal. It's petty, but that's me. :lol: I also loved the sounds from the HSS and coil taps and the bridge is rock solid no matter what I did.

Yeah, I'm now fully on board the AZ series. I can see myself using this in many sessions, and I'll be GASing hard for this all year now. :drool:

... BUT THE RG752 IS PRIORITY DAMMIT! :lol:

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score

Was at the top of my strat GAS list, along with Xotic, Suhr, and Vigier. I ended up going with what I thought was the best sleeper of the bunch and best bang-for-buck, the EBMM Music Man Cutlass. Although you certainly can't go wrong with those! (I also really liked Nash for pure vintage look)

Don't sleep on the Gamma 40/80W head, which is their stripped down KSR Ares type amp. It's tuned slightly different and basically geared towards SSO types! :)

cip 123

Reaction score
@HeHasTheJazzHands man if you were in the UK I could point you in the direction of loads of those stef sigs, seems everyone is chucking theirs recently!

Latest posts

')