Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Huh, apparently you're right. I thought the TS212A was rated for 1100W RMS, but it's actually only rated for 550w RMS. So the Headrush actually IS 2x more powerful.

I might have to check it out, then. I don't like how my Harbinger clips so damn early.

Yup same exterior shell as the 212, but a lot more power. I ended up finding an Atomic Reactor FR 50 for a good price instead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
800px-Goatwhore_Party.San_Metal_Open_Air_2016_12.jpg

NateFalcon

Reaction score
F8E65701-0D9E-4AFE-9748-E5C9CBFC17F6.jpeg
Another amp is the last thing I need, but this Peters Halo/Hydra is reeeaaaallllly nice. My wife would be so pissed

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
Was looking for cheap but solid 22 fret strats on Reverb, which led me to G&L, and then I came across this:

z2e0hywb8nruhl0po4cg.jpg

Had never even seen one of these until five minutes ago, and now I want it bad. What a cool fucking shape and color, and it would be cool to try one of those Wolftone humbucker-sized P90s in the bridge. Just bought something else though, and I still want a strat, so can't get this for awhile (or ever, more likely).

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Because ESP is afraid that if they do, they won't be able to keep up with the demand for such a badass guitar

I love Goatwhore and his custom with reversed headstock is awesome! I'd buy one of those.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
Well after visiting The Guitar Show in birmingham I'm now gasing for this:
Singularity-horizontal.png

Everything felt awesome about it and it sounded great, hopefully once I'm settled in my new house and finished buying up stuff for it I can start saving for one. I also played an EBMM Majesty 7 but that is wayyyy out of my price range right now.

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well after visiting The Guitar Show in birmingham I'm now gasing for this:
Singularity-horizontal.png

Everything felt awesome about it and it sounded great, hopefully once I'm settled in my new house and finished buying up stuff for it I can start saving for one. I also played an EBMM Majesty 7 but that is wayyyy out of my price range right now.

If it'll make me play like Per, I'll buy 2.

Reaction score
The dunable asteroid has been making me feel funny in my groin region as of late.

Seven string version of this, warpigs, chrome hardware on light blue, one volume knob.. I'm pretty confident that once I get this I will never need another new guitar. Hopefully later this year.

That headstock though... :noway:

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
/\At first I thought you were talking about the vaunted Stock of the Cock right above your post, and I was gonna say no way. But that Dunable one is not good.

')