Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
P1010003.JPG

This but 7 strings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
2017_rg752ahm_awd_00_01.png

Better than this, only if it was an S model with the Lo Pro double edge, white bobbin pickups, offset dot inlays only at the 12th fret and no truss rod cover... I guess that it would be my dream guitar. If I ever manage to get a sig from Ibanez (most unlikely) it will be that. If someone else beats me to it, please do so...

Possessed

Reaction score
I sold both my gg charvel and suhr modern. Now I am waiting for ibanez prestige az

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
P1010003.JPG

This but 7 strings.

If Ibanez released a 550-7 I'm pretty sure SSO would melt down into a pool of liquid fangirl. I'd be 100% with them :p

I was having a relatively GAS free day until I discovered that this existed:

RGAIX7FM_TGF_1P_01.png

Which then lead me in a roundabout way onto:

SIX7FDFM_DCB_1P_01.png

Just argh. Reverse headstocks are my thing damnit!

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sublime-WEB.jpg

I don't know why but this is one of the only hollowbodies besides the gretsch falcon that I really want.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
my GAS demon thanks you, but my wallet hates you. ENAAABLER

The only thing that stopped me from buying it is that I travel/live overseas due to work and don't need another tube amp until I move back stateside and buy a house.

FWIW the Megalith Delta pedal is the BEST modern high gain pedal I have ever heard, played, or owned. It is highly versatile (3 separate voicings that are very unique and different from eachother) and can be dialed in to work with any amp. It has crushing lows, cutting mids when you want (or scooped), and can be dialed in for ridiculous clarity that is more reminiscent of a Bluesbreaker type pedal than a high gain metal pedal.

It blows away some serious competition that I also own: Le Lead, CAA High Drive Fortis (my 2nd fav), various AMT, Diezel, Emma, CKK (best bang for buck), Amptweaker, etc.

So yeah, the amp... well... BUY IT!

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
If Ibanez released a 550-7 I'm pretty sure SSO would melt down into a pool of liquid fangirl. I'd be 100% with them :p
The worst part is knowing that they've got all the stuff to do it, especially now that they're reissuing the line.

Reactions: Vyn
')