Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SoundAsleep7

Reaction score

SoundAsleep7

Reaction score

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I think all of those were out or in the works last year. I might be wrong, but I attribute the Oz/ESP connection as in the long term relationship with B Music, but looks like Guitar Factory does some killer orders as well. For a while, the best ESP customs seemed to be going through B Music. Old ESP forum days, I spent a lot of time stalking their feeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
ESP Horizon (II) 7. Very uncommon guitar from ESP. Belongs to this guy https://twitter.com/a_o_i_official

Dz2PkaPUYAMjnM7.jpg

Dz2PkaQUYAAMbD_.jpg

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
One answer is better than the other, but neither is wrong.

The ESP would be killer. Very interested in trying the pro mods though. I’d just need to ditch the full shred/jazz set on these for some Black Winters.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
The ESP would be killer. Very interested in trying the pro mods though. I’d just need to ditch the full shred/jazz set on these for some Black Winters.
I've had three now?? I'll definitely own more. They're great guitars, says nothing that they don't stick around for me. My USA Horizon has a Full Shred set in it and it sounds so damn good that I'm thinking about swapping the Nazgul in my Sully out for the bridge. Also, not sure why they didn't do the Full Shred neck. IMO, sounds better than the Jazz.