Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am really lusting for a cheap-ish V. Looking at things like the Dean V Stealth or the Epiphone Korina V.

V-STH-BKS-2__96717.1477584616.1280.1280.jpg

POP_KorinaV.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
So I never really bonded with my Schecter C-7, and I play quite a bit of 7-string stuff. I just caved and ordered a Jackson Juggernaut HT7 in the new Blue Sky Burst. I will post a NGD once I receive it.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I’m really enjoying my DK24 and want a Style 2 as well.

Man I don't even like Superstrats that much and the DK24s look killer.

I just wish the Joe Duplantier sigs weren't nato. If they were alder/maple like a real Style 2, I'd be all over that shit. But the John 5 is closer in spec to what I want, which is why I considered it over the Joe D sig.

EDIT: Now having a change of heart and also considering a Sterling AX30 or AX40. :lol:

Last edited:

xzacx

Reaction score
That's definitely one of the better implementations of the vine I can think of. It not only doesn't ruin it, it actually looks good.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
The Charvel love is so well earned. I feel compelled to toss one in the mix for you, ya know, just in case.
xlarge.

More expensive, a bit more out there spec wise. DCGL (I think) had a pic the other day and the burst wasn't nearly as aggressive as this one, gave it more of the vibe that the new natural burst Eclipse and Horizon have. It looks sick.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
The Charvel love is so well earned. I feel compelled to toss one in the mix for you, ya know, just in case.
xlarge.

More expensive, a bit more out there spec wise. DCGL (I think) had a pic the other day and the burst wasn't nearly as aggressive as this one, gave it more of the vibe that the new natural burst Eclipse and Horizon have. It looks sick.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why they made the first and only TE Deluxe with an Evertune.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
xlarge.

I ended up going another route. I didn't buy it *yet*, but someone is selling a Frankentele (Deluxe-inspired) with a Piezo system I couldn't pass up.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why they made the first and only TE Deluxe with an Evertune.

TECHNICALLY it isn't. StudioGears got some limited edition TE-1000's a couple of years ago.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I ended up going another route. I didn't buy it *yet*, but someone is selling a Frankentele (Deluxe-inspired) with a Piezo system I couldn't pass up.

TECHNICALLY it isn't. StudioGears got some limited edition TE-1000's a couple of years ago.

And that whole line of special editions was hideous.

')