Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
WHEEEEEEREE THE SLIIIME LIVE
Screenshot-20181210-033638-Samsung-Internet.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Lifelong Ibanez fanwhatever, been wanting to get back on the 7 train since they're what I originally learned on and am most comfortable with, always loved the 762x line, prestiges, and the MIK s7s, and always fucking hated gaudy finishes, asinine headstocks, and inlays or trems in general. You'd think I have a good simple idea of what I want.

Nope, I've been lusting after this criminal piece of shit. I love the rc7g, I have no idea why. Maybe I'm just bored and my misfiring brain thinks it would be cathartic. I'm just glad there aren't any listings for cheap online while this feeling is here, because like so many hotdogs and so much cheap mustard, this too shall pass. Mmmmmmaybe. ._.

dean_rusty_cooley_7.jpg

Merrekof

Reaction score
Iconic recreations

Yeah I own the tube screamer recreation of Behringer. It does what it says it does, only adds a little noise and the pedal itself isn't that solid. But it's cheap! I don't think those last long in a live situation.
How good are you at soldering? There are kits of nearly every famous pedal for the price of the parts. :)

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
^^^ Get it! I believe those are becoming harder to find. I've got one in tobacco burst and yeah that solid rosewood neck really feels phenomenal. They did that run in a tele too but I don't think I've ever seen any for sale whenever I've been looking.

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
^^^ Get it! I believe those are becoming harder to find. I've got one in tobacco burst and yeah that solid rosewood neck really feels phenomenal. They did that run in a tele too but I don't think I've ever seen any for sale whenever I've been looking.

It's soooo tempting lol. But I got a couple other things I need, so it'll probably be gone or just available on Reverb at dumb prices by the time I can responsibly buy one.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Nah, JHS would be the equivalent. The Ormsby stuff is good quality from what I've seen, the Behringer stuff...ehh...sometimes

Well I mean in the same way Ormsby sells a blackmachine rip and calls it the "hypemachine", Behringer sells like a "Boss DC-3 Digital Space D" and calls it the "CD400: Chorus Space-D". Ibanez sells the "CP9" compresson, Behringer rips it and sells "CL9", etc. And both offshore their construction to cheaper "overseas" labor.

MrBouleDeBowling

Reaction score
Dean's Z body is awesome... but I've never been able to get past that headstock :barf: but I do seem to be in the minority :shrug:

Dean headstocks are a "love it or hate it" kind of thing. You're not a minority. On some models I'd agree with you but on these, I think it looks good.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
^That's the MIJ series they have, right? Those look killer!!

')