Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Anyone tried those Fane F70 speakers?

I keep reading good reviews about the fane-loaded Fryette cabs and since Fryette gear is typically unobtainium here in the U.K., I’m tempted to buy a pair of F70’s (made in the U.K. after all) and build a 2x12 cab for them, maybe front loaded with similar dimensions to Fryette (which actually seems to be a fairly small cab after comparing dimensions online).

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
This is a very rare ESP. ESP Original Series Horizon 7.
If you've ever wanted a Horizon 7 with the correct/teardrop headstock, here it was. Sold for a great price.

15b85dd0160d699687e4012159b22aaa2df73c.jpg

1ee83685e07025b1d2d1b07cdaf2deeb5679af.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I don't get having a D-tuna on a floating Floyd. It makes sense on a flat-mount Floyd, but if you used it on a floating Floyd, the other strings go out of whaack.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
It’s not bad if you use a bunch of springs. I always rock 4-5 springs and can swap between standard and drop without much issue apart from some fine tuning

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
If you've ever wanted a Horizon 7 with the correct/teardrop headstock, here it was. Sold for a great price.

Those are so insanely hard to come by. Even finding the catalog years for them is bloody difficult. Only those who can decipher moonrunes seem to be able to find them ;)

Adieu

Reaction score

15b85dd0160d699687e4012159b22aaa2df73c.jpg

1ee83685e07025b1d2d1b07cdaf2deeb5679af.jpg

That's rerouted for the D-tuna, right?

Hmmm... talk about unusual.

Btw, why not just memorize how many turns of the finetuner you need? That usually has sufficient range

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
do it. I hate distortion pedals normally but thing kicked ass
Yeah I was checking out clips, and it reminds me of a boosted early-revision Recto. Kinda had that Recto-meets SLO thing I really dig. I've been on a Richard Kruspe kick lately, so I want that sound. :lol:

I was originally gonna buy another R&R SL/LD preamp, but the Delta seems to nail that sound in a smaller, cheaper package.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah I was checking out clips, and it reminds me of a boosted early-revision Recto. Kinda had that Recto-meets SLO thing I really dig. I've been on a Richard Kruspe kick lately, so I want that sound. :lol:

I was originally gonna buy another R&R SL/LD preamp, but the Delta seems to nail that sound in a smaller, cheaper package.
yeah if you're chasing rammstein tones it'll do that no problem.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Just tested this bad boy in a store. For a Chinese Squier it was surprisingly solid. Better fretwork than on some MIA models. And most importantly, it has a matching headstock. Once the tax returns drop, this is a solid contestant.

preview_1.jpg

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
^DO IT!! The MIC Strat I picked up recently is unbelievably good, and I've tried a few others that seem to confirm the Fender/Squier Chinese stuff coming out right now is really good.

')