Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Got bit by the mandolin bug a few months back, almost time to upgrade from my $50 toy mando. :lol:

xfan0slz1h5mlscvzhc0.jpg
https://images.reverb.com/image/upl...upersize/v1555449525/xfan0slz1h5mlscvzhc0.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Woke up and found myself wanting an ESP Throbber, specifically in Olive Green.

throbber_m_olv.jpg

Always wanted an ESP Snapper or Throbber. You don't know how excited I was when ESP finally brought the Snapper to the US. Now they just need to do the Throbber. :squint:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Always wanted an ESP Snapper or Throbber. You don't know how excited I was when ESP finally brought the Snapper to the US. Now they just need to do the Throbber. :squint:

But they have it in the USA line. Unless you mean a E-II version which would be awesome.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
But they have it in the USA line. Unless you mean a E-II version which would be awesome.

There's a slight difference between the Throbber body and TE body. The Throbber has a slightly wider cutaway, the upper bout goes a bit further out (almost like the Music Man Axis), and the ass end is slightly rounder.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
It's sooo limited in functionality though (even its own knobs barely do anything). Have you checked the reviews on YouTube? I wanted one prior to doing so, but not after.

I've tried the pedal myself already. Yeah it's mostly a gimmicky one trick pony kind of pedal but I'm sure this isn't meant for versatility. I'm thinking more as a studio post production tool.

BenjaminW

Reaction score
I've posted about GASing for an HSS Strat on here before, but looking more at Neal Schon's Lights Strat, I wanna start building my own on Warmoth, but the problem is that I'm too damn lazy to actually do it.
qmxmpadrbpvlwhz6fzhy.jpg

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be quirky-chic?

Cause it kinda looks like something for $20 from a garage sale... sorry, I just don't see it?

They're built by a guy with lots of clout in his scene

')