Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

savage

Sine Qua Non
Reaction score
I actually picked the green Kelly up when it first went up for sale. Should do a NGD on it but there are a whole bunch of others geets I’d have to post too!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
vg5pov76lub5ta32eyns.jpg

n3huetzn0lp3ycxbtjje.jpg

lhttxjaplhvyyg51khia.jpg

vqxu9iwvgzdr5xjwkxe9.jpg

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Got the fretless RG and the Genesis RG550 with the tech getting my mods done so I need more guitars like I need more holes in my head.

But planning next few albums ahead, I need a hardtail 26.5 or 27 scale instrument. And I've been giving this guitar some dirty sinful looks.

p_region_RGD61AL_SSB_1P_01.png

I played one at the Melbourne Guitar Show earlier this month and was better than expected. And do my obligatory pickup swap. I'm thinking either an SD 59 in the neck and either a Distortion or Wilde L500XL in the bridge.

bastardbullet

Reaction score
Got the fretless RG and the Genesis RG550 with the tech getting my mods done so I need more guitars like I need more holes in my head.

But planning next few albums ahead, I need a hardtail 26.5 or 27 scale instrument. And I've been giving this guitar some dirty sinful looks.

p_region_RGD61AL_SSB_1P_01.png

I played one at the Melbourne Guitar Show earlier this month and was better than expected. And do my obligatory pickup swap. I'm thinking either an SD 59 in the neck and either a Distortion or Wilde L500XL in the bridge.

Just bought this one along with the rga71al even i didn’t have any plans for a 6 string. I’m still waiting for both to arrive home. I had the chance to try the rgd61al in a few weeks back and after playing my schecter’s (all 7 strings) for a decade, i was blown away by the quality of built & overall performance just in minutes. Ibanez is killing it with these axion label series.

Aumann

Reaction score
I really badly want a vintage les paul, as its the only type of guitar i don't have. Never liked les pauls or other gibsons for that matter, but the local studio guy has a 70's les paul and it played like a dream and it sounded so damn good. One of the best guitars i ever held in my hands.

Also, i want a reliced strat from Haar guitars.

aaaand, i'm impatiently waiting for my custom guitar from Wood Guerilla to be sent to me, after a few months of waiting, it's ready to be shipped:

gHTzZeM.jpg

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Pretty much any kind of KV. Something to tune down to C standard.

Or a 2nd RR3.
My local store has this exact Black KV. Would be a great twin to my quicksilver one. I'm just hoping it stays stock long enough so they drop the price and I snag it.

olejason

Reaction score
How do you like the Dark Matter guitar? Someone was selling one on a local website and I was intrigued.

That's the 2020 model. I don't think I've seen any reviews of them. I'll probably order one next year, I'd expect typical upper end of WMI quality. They seem to be similar to Ormsby and whatnot in that price range.

nightlight

Reaction score
That's the 2020 model. I don't think I've seen any reviews of them. I'll probably order one next year, I'd expect typical upper end of WMI quality. They seem to be similar to Ormsby and whatnot in that price range.

I read that it's the experimental line of Balaguer Guitars, which has a good reputation.

Don't think you could go wrong with one, though I personally fine the upper "horn" a bit weird.

Still, if it plays well, I really couldn't care about looks. It's definitely different.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind to get my hands on an Orange Dual Dark or maybe a Jim Root sig

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
ESP Custom Horizon-CTM

Burl aside, I do like the colour of this one.

Also, it's quite curious that this is the first Horizon I've seen in a while from ESP (not counting customs) that doesn't have a "Horizon" logo, metal script or pearl lettering. I think the last Horizons not to have a "Horizon" logo were the 2013-era Horizon-CTM and Horizon-II.

I wonder if it's a sign of things to come? Or maybe...just maybe...they forgot it.

0dced3f54819e269840c19379a5d4ab5ff6d31.jpg

0deeae6c71800660857c3f8224b1d5ef0d4a38.jpg

')