Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This... Enough said:

E_610.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
Alright the Browne's one always made me crave for it. And god, that Parker. :wub:

As for me, this one probably has been posted somewhere but I will post it anyways. If only I could just touch it... :scream:

attachment.php

Attachments

• f8a.jpg
    f8a.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 741

Rock4ever

Reaction score
Vox AC30HW2 or a fender twin/super reverb...or some amp with an awesome clean tone

PRS 57/08 and 53/10 pups

Been looking at alot of Cu24s, Stripped 58s, P22s and MEQs online lately. 3 of those models would address the pickups i wanna check out.

I have a strymon timeline, and wonder how much benefit there would be in owning an el capistan.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I currently want some kind of smaller amp which is lightweight and easy to drag around (with a pedalboard) to friends' houses for jam sessions etc.

My Blackstar weighs 24 kilograms, y'see.

To this end, I have been looking at the possibility of getting a cheap second amp... probably something solid-state or hybrid. I like the idea of a Marshall Valvestate or a Peavey Envoy but have also been gassing for the all-valve Laney Cub 12R:

248422.jpg

Because I'd be using pedals with it, I don't need a fire-breathing distorted channel so the Laney appeals. It only weighs 11kg too, not bad for a 1x12.

Basically the only requirements are a good (relatively loud but not necessarily gig-volume) clean sound, light weight and a small price tag.

I am also GASsing (still) for a Jackson Soloist, that new SLXT in Kawasabi Green. :yum:

Also for a KV2T or an SL2HT, but they're not gonna happen any time soon.

Oh, and a TC Flashback delay. And an EHX Big Muff Tone Wicker. And an EHX Freeze. And... ... ...

:lol:

SeductionS

Reaction score
I just photoshopped a guitar...
Damned GAS "-.-

4fcfa936aa064-telecaster_7.jpg

specs:
- Telecaster Shape
- 7-string
- Alder body
- Ebony top
- Creme binding
- Maple neck
- burled maple fretboard
- Stainless steel Jumbo frets
- Black neck binding
- 4+3 Headstock
- Evertune 7-string bridge
- Sperzel locking tuners

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
Carvin DC727. Not really GAS anymore because I have it on order and it should be here in about three weeks. This is the closest picure I could find online to what I am getting.
images

Mine will be fixed bridge, same color scheme and black hardware, but walnut top and body, no rounded body sides, 5 piece maple walnut neck, and Dimarzio D-Activator/Liquifire combo. Can't wait, I've been obsessed checking out everyone else's NGD's on here since I ordered it.

Last edited:

2ManyShoes

10th Degree GearSlut
Reaction score
S5470FSPB.jpg

I actually had one of these in the mail to me and had to have UPS turn it around. $ problems. :(

Maaaaajor gas for this axe!

heregoesnothing

SS.org nub
Reaction score
Richie Kotzen's telecaster
75886-1-big.jpg

something remotely close to Lee McKinney's LACS
l.jpg

vespa lx 150
da-co-vespa-lx-mau-nau-2-VinaTro.com-1.jpg

and this too
puntondas2.jpg