Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Contradiciton

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm looking for a vigier shawn lane the back coloured one. If anyone know someone selling, UK/Europe based, let me know, thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
mesa-triaxis-mesa-rectifier-stereo_1_ccec88357a04f12669a38718d1c75b52.jpg

jco5055

Reaction score
funnily enough I'm GASing for a Vigier Excalibur Custom HSH:

vigier.jpg

Wish there was an owner's group or something on Facebook so I could see if anyone in Chicago had one I could try, the closest dealer is either NYC or Texas.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
They go pretty cheap. Reverb ones are generally pricey but I got mine for just over $1k and it is minty. Super killer player. Of all my UVs the 777p probably feels the best for me.

That's cool. They were made for a long-ass time so I imagine they're the most common Universe to find.

I pretty much lost all GAS for 7 or 8-strings within the passed year. As well as GAS for Ibanez RG shapes. But I will *ALWAYS* want a UV777. It's just one of the coolest looking 7-string ever made besides the green dot.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
After playing more of my 7:

ibanez-uv77-universe-black.jpg

Some day... lol

I had one of those for a while. The pick guard gets really dirty with oil from your skin and finger prints. Was a great guitar but a huge pain to keep clean. Ended up getting rid of it....still regret selling it just a little but then I look at my old pics of it and see the fingerprints all over it and think nahhh....

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Kramer stagemasters were the shit. I can't look at an ESP horizon the same way knowing that these existed:

0d9420ea1d40b0ca1bc062779924d5cd.jpg

Kramer%20Stagemaster%20Deluxe%20I.JPG

Though those are some damnable inlays. Would love to just replace the entire board and refret, repaint as a project.
Wow this is probably the first Kramer I can say that I really love.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
I had one of those for a while. The pick guard gets really dirty with oil from your skin and finger prints. Was a great guitar but a huge pain to keep clean. Ended up getting rid of it....still regret selling it just a little but then I look at my old pics of it and see the fingerprints all over it and think nahhh....
Just get a different pickguard. Lime green in this case.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
It's the best universe ever made imo. You can find good deals on them nowadays, as opposed to the early UV models. Get it, you won't regret it.
Same, has always been my favorite Universe. Thankfully they are pretty easy to get since so many were made. One of these days I'll buy one.

')