Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
:holy:

5651302800_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
This:

Schecter Jazz 7 - I'm kicking myself for getting rid of the last one I had
d3uyjv8nf1fekvknlenz.jpg

Not withstanding that (Jazz 7's are pretty rare), ANY 7-string that FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, doesn't have the typical razor thin neck that most of them have. I DON'T want to go through the fiasco again, that I had last year, with my PRS SE Seven! Ugh! I hated it's thin neck, and to add insult to injury, I spent $400 getting it re-fretted with hypoallergenic Jescar EVO Gold fretwire, due to my severe nickel allergy.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Whats that red LP?

That is a Gibson LP Studio I got in high school in 1998! I've kept it all these years as it has a lot of sentimental value (gift from my dad who has since passed). It's basically my trial and error guitar at this point to learn how to do things like soldering (put EMG's in), replace all the hardware with black, etc.

Reaction score
This:

Schecter Jazz 7 - I'm kicking myself for getting rid of the last one I had
d3uyjv8nf1fekvknlenz.jpg

Not withstanding that (Jazz 7's are pretty rare), ANY 7-string that FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, doesn't have the typical razor thin neck that most of them have. I DON'T want to go through the fiasco again, that I had last year, with my PRS SE Seven! Ugh! I hated it's thin neck, and to add insult to injury, I spent $400 getting it re-fretted with hypoallergenic Jescar EVO Gold fretwire, due to my severe nickel allergy.

I want one of those hollow/semi-hollow 7 stringers in my collection... one day...

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
GASing for one of the blue flame maple NOS Peavey Wolfgangs. But spending another $2500 after just buying the Schecter NJ is probably too much right now.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
')