Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
I have a 6 string Corsair Limited Edition that is so awesome I would REALLY like, and BUY, a 7 string version without question, instantly. Gotta say, if the price was right I would give the Jazz 7 a try, however I would miss the ebony board of the Corsair Limited Edition. Not real big on single cuts, but I would make an exception for the Jazz 7 if not able to get a Corsair 7 double cut model. And no Bigsby please! Give me the Corsair Limited Edition Matte Black, Ebony board and Gold stop tail and I couldn't get the cash out of my pocket fast enough. 3/4 as shown on the Jazz 7 tuners. 4/3 has always looked weird to me. FWIW I would kill for a Schecter 7 string Prowler II as well.

I hope you get another Jazz 7

A Corsair 7-String - THAT would be cool!, and I do agree - no Bigsbys please!! I had Gretsches (no I do not play rockabilly) with Bigsbys. I hardly ever used them (or any other vibrato for that matter), and they are a PAIN to re-string (though the new string through versions of the Bigsby, where you thread the string right through the roller/string anchor bar, instead of putting the string ball ends through posts, and wrapping the strings around the bar, seems to have eliminated that problem).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A-Branger

Reaction score
gunch!! want!! pointy!!

b33828323f45213f179ac5f7f935952f.jpg

oooohhh man I mis my STM1 now :'( :'( biggest regret of selling it ......... fuck

')