Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A cheap Avenger with some needed electronic work? Honestly, I'm pretty damn interested! I just put in an offer for another guitar, but if it falls through, I might buy this. Been wanting this exact Avenger for years now.

I've been wanting mine back after spending weeks doing the same work on my old one all summer and I know this fix would take 2 seconds, but I just sold my amp to keep cash in the bank and this thing came up. I'd send him an offer since I did and he's totally negotiable on it.

Also for context, I'm sitting in extra classes for my programming course and I get text notifications for SSO for whatever reason so I'm just replying fast af.

epsylon

Reaction score
ex20-15-1.jpg

https://axepalace.com/guitars/esp/esp-stock/esp-hrz9.html
It's way too over-the-top to not be ugly, but on the other hand you get to brag that you have the biggest cockstock.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Been wanting a hollow body with a bigsby lately.

p_region_AS63T_SFG_5B_01.png

Whack on a pair of black covered BKP Blue Note P90s and I'm set.

Been actually feeling you on that front

COUPE%20GREEN%20TILT%20WEB.png

In my case I want more of a Gretsch White Falcon clone. For those Filterton style tones ala Malcolm Young and Billy Duffy.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Been actually feeling you on that front

COUPE%20GREEN%20TILT%20WEB.png

In my case I want more of a Gretsch White Falcon clone. For those Filterton style tones ala Malcolm Young and Billy Duffy.

Wow. I was looking at the Epiphone Uptown Kat or Gretsch mid-tier guitars, but Schecter is killing it with that.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Separately, anyone try a Friedman guitar? Are they legit that good or is Dave just a master at marketing? Because I see every youtuber using one these days.

Curious how they are compared to Fender CS, Xotic, Suhr, LSL, Anderson, etc?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Separately, anyone try a Friedman guitar? Are they legit that good or is Dave just a master at marketing? Because I see every youtuber using one these days.

Curious how they are compared to Fender CS, Xotic, Suhr, LSL, Anderson, etc?

Never touched one but IIRC they're built by Grover Jackson.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
')