Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Frosted Flakes

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ok, hear me out. This exact guitar but it's a Kelly instead.

No reverse inlays, but almost

ke1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score

landmvrks

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm currently looking at a Schecter K-7 MK-III Artist Signature, Schecter C-7 SLS Elite 7, and an Ibanez RGR752AHBF. All of these I can get for around $1000 used. Given the choice, which would y'all go with, ignoring pickups because I'm going to change them anyway.

Alternatively I was looking at the LTD MH-1007 HT and the Ibanez Iron Label RGIXL7, both of which I can get for around $800 used. I could put in new pickups/bridge if needed and still only be at around $1200 total.

tarzegetakizerd

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sold (and absolutely hated doing so) my LTD EC-407 to buy an H-408B. Took me a while to realize I wouldn't be able to play Drop E in a small scale (25.5")

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I dig everything but the gross tailpiece.

The more I look at it, the better it looks. Kinda like a better looking Jackson Monarkh. The tailpiece at least is removable.

That was my thought. It looks like Paul took inspiration from the Monark but made it look soooo much better

Also I love the vintage icemans and Artists so I gotta keep the tailpiece leaf.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
That ARZ looks infinitely better than the PS one with the tailpiece and pickguard; something about the pickguard makes it look narrow as shit.

And say what you want, but having played a Monarkh, they're surprisingly nice guitars even if they are a little pot bellied

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm currently looking at a Schecter K-7 MK-III Artist Signature, Schecter C-7 SLS Elite 7, and an Ibanez RGR752AHBF. All of these I can get for around $1000 used. Given the choice, which would y'all go with, ignoring pickups because I'm going to change them anyway.

Alternatively I was looking at the LTD MH-1007 HT and the Ibanez Iron Label RGIXL7, both of which I can get for around $800 used. I could put in new pickups/bridge if needed and still only be at around $1200 total.

The RGR hands down. I own one as my main 7, have done since 2018. Wicked guitar. I've heavily modified mine (scallops, single hum) however that's why I got it, because it's an awesome platform.

Latest posts

')