Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score

*Bat Country intensifies*

I want this, but can't justify more gear.

AR503CE_Archtop__BCL1_0815.jpg

Hint: Yes you can.

Apparently now Chris Garza plays Fender guitars

Screenshot-20201218-205735-com-instagram-android.jpg

"who cares?"

Noone, but the guitar is interesting.

Not so much “who cares” as “who”? I think I’ve seen the all-black one mentioned as well. Just can’t remember what band he’s in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
100% I bought avengers with sustainiacs only to play Nightmare. After the first one I just realized the body shape was comfy as hell and the neck profile was perfection so I guess you could say I have a problem.

I have loudly proclaimed my love of the City of Evil album so I get the draw. I’ve never been too into the import I’ve seen of this shape but I’d love to check out a USA one day.

Edit: @KnightBrolaire Ok thanks, love that band.

Edit edit:

Someone taught me about matrix power amps and now I want a 2U power amp. Luckily I don’t “need” it atm so I can keep the GAS at bay.

Last edited:

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm not super into Fender stuff but sometimes they do interesting things:
preview.jpg
They're cool in theory but I found the couple i've played very uncomfortable. The shape is like a stretched jazzmaster but it just doesn't sit as well as a jazzmaster due to the ass being stretched out on the bottom near the output jack. It's a shame because I really wanted one.

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
15693-2__60298.1485973648.jpg

I'm still a sap for 24 fret guitars, and better yet those that have an LP/singlecut design. I know PRS has made several for private stock and SE offerings, but in my opinion they're missing out with throwing the core, SE, and even CE lines under the bus with not making any after all this time.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
So is the Ibanez RG565 reissue already sold out? I went to my Sweetwater cart and it was removed and it doesn’t show up on a search either.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
B.C. Rich Stealth Pro TNT 2009 Satin Ice Blue w/ Custom Shop Fitted Case https://reverb.com/item/37898466-b-...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=37898466

My second unicorn is on Reverb. I'd give them 20% of what they want, it's not worth more than a grand even if it is super rare. Import BC Rich especially 2000s stuff isn't a collector thing. It's a shame it's just sitting in the case bc those things are made to play. No one is dumb enough to pay that much for a MIK guitar even if it is a stealth.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
PSA:

https://www.andertons.co.uk/squier-fsr-classic-vibe-60s-jazzmaster-metallic-purple

B6924672-7443-49C7-80EA-BEF6A4D05AB9.jpeg
3DCFCD07-2989-4E6A-8626-A66F0F281AB3.jpeg

If anyone wanted one and missed the CME/Andertons limited run, Andertons has 3 in stock. Crazy good guitar... love mine. It gets equal play to my USA Nick Johnston if that tells you how much I love it.

And Andertons will discount the cost of shipping to the US (free, at least it does for me lol). When you go to checkout it reconfigures the price.

Last edited:

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Me again... I’m thinking of keeping my 6er in C# and getting a multi scale 7 or 6 for dummy chugs, like Bb and G#

')