Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I should probably just sell a few things, save up, and get a Kiesel... whatever the headless version of the new thing is called:
151760660_2880719722211311_552111577688241438_o.jpg

Can someone who has the will power to sit through one of Jeff's videos tell me if they are gonna do a headless multi-scale 7 string Hyperdrive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasUV777

Reaction score
Pretty sure the arm bevel is present, just not very visible from that angle / lighting.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Buy it and be disappointed so I can buy it from you when you sell it in despair for a huge loss :rofl:

Been GASing for a Horizon-I forever just refuse to drop $4k for one...
For some reason this almost sounded reasonable to me (I may not be a smart man, but I know what GAS is)! I really thought about it. But then I went to my local Guitar Center for a set of strings. I got them, but they were attached to a blue sparkly Jackson Wildcard.
So... until I sell my sparkly blue Majesty, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for my next financial mistake.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Also, those single hum prs look so meaty. That one dude from sum-41 had one and I recall having all the gas for years.

landmvrks

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
30" scale, a la Loathe. Think this bad boy would be killer, only $1799 too. Tempted.

Attachments

• My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg
    My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 40

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
so I haven't wanted a super strat in so long and I just went on the Caparison website and now I'm probably gonna sell my soul to get my hands on that 27 fret TAT with a floyd

BigViolin

...---...
Reaction score
Honestly, it's not bad for the price. Oil finished neck, passive sized humbuckers, reverse headstock.

The only reason I haven't bought one is because I have an old MIJ SLAT3-7 in black already.

The only downside on the SL7 is that the Indonesian pro series soloists are hit or miss for build quality. I have heard that they have been better recently. As long as they have a good return policy at whatever store you buy from there's no reason not to if it checks your boxes.

I've got one coming from MF. I figure if anything, this purchase will prompt Jackson to release the Loomis...like immediately. :coffee:

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
I've got one coming from MF. I figure if anything, this purchase will prompt Jackson to release the Loomis...like immediately. :coffee:
They've pretty consistently used the strategy of releasing a custom shop run and then a pro series sig model 6 months to a year later. I'm guessing to build up demand. Except the Brandon Ellis Kelly.

I was hoping they'd at least talk about the custom shop model for the dealer event or during the instagram takeovers by Loomis and/or Joe Williams. Nothing though. I'll probably be on the market for something this summer. We'll see where things stand on this by then.

')