Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sighval

Reaction score
Why must these be so stupidly expensive?

fr3.jpg

fr2.jpg

fr1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
This PRS that Wes Hauch just got. Oh mylawd

Before anyone says anything; he said he's still with Ibanez. It was just a gift from a couple of guys at the PRS CS.

This is basically my dream PRS 7-string. Baritone scale, singlecut shape, tremolo.

I am surprised they gave him a 22-fret guitar, knowing the shreddy nature of Wes' playing.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I am surprised they gave him a 22-fret guitar, knowing the shreddy nature of Wes' playing.

It's most likely based on his 2nd LACS Iceman 7 string. It has 22 frets and I think he said it's a better guitar than his first 24 fret LACS 7 string

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
View attachment 91103

I need one of these, trem blocked and BKP Warpig in the bridge. Talk me out of it.
Honestly, I can't talk you out of it. I've played one of these in store and I was pleasantly surprised how well it played for a MII and especially for the price. Like any MII though, I'd always suggest trying it first if you can.

')