Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
tn1_74037.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alder

Reaction score
LPBSHBCH1-Finish-Shot.jpg

The last Gibson Les Paul Studio Baritone I've been able to find online in the UK has been sold, two weeks before I might have been able to get the money for one, after years of GASing for it. It would have been basically the perfect guitar for what I wanted it for (doom riffz). Still in mourning.

Z3Front590.jpg

Such a fancy-lookin' bass. Not normally my style - I'm a longtime fan of comparatively stripped down Precision/Stingray types - but I got to play one and it's like a dream.

and of course

axe-fx-ii.jpg

decoy205

Reaction score
You guys are killing me with all the custom stuff.

I would love this in a 7 maybe even with Fanned frets:

:hbang:

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
fender-blacktop-telecaster-hh-black-rosewood-258296.jpg

The Jim Root Jazzmaster when it comes out.

HaefyLesPaulSCust7_Splash.jpg

^ Just waiting for it to come, after a month long wait. If it isn't in two weeks from now I'm going to be pissed.

IntoEntropy

Reaction score
388498_345239035596915_1319930069_n.jpg

still racking up the funds for this. friend is selling his J custom RG8527vv i hope he doesnt sell it. im so close to it i could feel it

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
You guys are killing me with all the custom stuff.

I would love this in a 7 maybe even with Fanned frets:

:hbang:

Goddamn it, if Ibanez would make them with 7 i would buy one in a heartbeat!
Btw, which models are these ?

decoy205

Reaction score
They are just RGs I designed in the custom program. I need a custom 7 bad!! If I could Id go KXK or Skervesen. I can't believe some of the stuff I see from these builders.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score

And lots of Mayones', really.

Went to the local studio yesterday to check out my buddy James'(owner's son) Setius 6 GTM. Plays really smooth, fraking PERFECT fretwork, and one of the most acoustically resonant guitars I have ever played. Need to get my hands on a regius, now. :yum:

Also:
Axe-FX II
A freyette/VHT or mesa poweramp
custom tolex/grille cloth mesa recto standard 4x12 in white

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Trying to go tube for my pod setup. using velocity 100 now. I'd like to keep the velocity for my small rack and create an all new rack around this...
StereoSimulClass2-90-Lg.jpg

AfterTheBurial8

Sir. Casm
Reaction score

And lots of Mayones', really.

Went to the local studio yesterday to check out my buddy James'(owner's son) Setius 6 GTM. Plays really smooth, fraking PERFECT fretwork, and one of the most acoustically resonant guitars I have ever played. Need to get my hands on a regius, now. :yum:

Also:
Axe-FX II
A freyette/VHT or mesa poweramp
custom tolex/grille cloth mesa recto standard 4x12 in white

I get what you mean about the Mayones, ever since I first saw one online years ago I've been thinking about taking the plunge, however they've been overtaken by this..

2012-08-19

I've been going back and forth as to what spec I'd like and I've settled on a 6, 25.5", 2-piece carved boire/waterfall bubinga body, bubinga fretboard, 5pc flamed maple & mahogany neck, BKP's Aftermath pups & a hiphshot.

It looks lovely AND I WILL GET ONE :shred:

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I get what you mean about the Mayones, ever since I first saw one online years ago I've been thinking about taking the plunge, however they've been overtaken by this..

2012-08-19

I've been going back and forth as to what spec I'd like and I've settled on a 6, 25.5", 2-piece carved boire/waterfall bubinga body, bubinga fretboard, 5pc flamed maple & mahogany neck, BKP's Aftermath pups & a hiphshot.

It looks lovely AND I WILL GET ONE :shred:
Yeah, those crushers do look great, but if i'm not mistaken, getting one with any upgrades from standard spec jacks the price up near Mayones pricing IIRC. and then there is the shipping to add in. Though I do think getting a standard FT one would make for a nice backup in contrast to the more flashy Mayones.

FFFFUUUU! More GAS. lol

AfterTheBurial8

Sir. Casm
Reaction score
Yeah, those crushers do look great, but if i'm not mistaken, getting one with any upgrades from standard spec jacks the price up near Mayones pricing IIRC. and then there is the shipping to add in. Though I do think getting a standard FT one would make for a nice backup in contrast to the more flashy Mayones.

FFFFUUUU! More GAS. lol

The shipping isn't too bad to the UK, I'd say all in it'd cost around the same for me although I haven't really given Mayones a thorough inspection on pricing. They're definitely 2nd on my list!

')