Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aris_T

Reaction score
With no dedicated Kemper foot controller, I'm GASing hard over the Gordious Little Giant

gordius-little-giant_lg1.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On one hand i really want a custom may ones regius in aged silver. On the other hand I'm really crushing hard on a custom 22 artist in trampas green fade....

Now i know the only sensible answer is to get both but I just can't swing them at the same time so I'm going to have to choose......first world problems man...

I say this as a huge PRS fan and somebody that doesn't like Mayones at all, unless the PRS is in stock somewhere don't order one. I've seen some Artist tops that are absolutely stunning and others that I would be REALLY pissed with if I paid new price for so personally I wouldn't take the chance :2c:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Began saving for my biggest gear purchase ever :lol:

p3_uhozks0bq_so.jpg

11231-serial-112020-4.jpg
12651-serial-133842-3.jpg

I really want a Tremonti but they get pricey quick...probably will just get a nice used SC but we'll see...I have more than enough gear to move to accommodate a second PRS SC :lol:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Keep seeing these pop up, look pretty nice. Satin Purple Burst.

Reverend_Sensei_RA_-_Satin_Purple_Burst_i3.jpeg

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
^ I'd love one of those myself but, at nearly £3k Jackson/Fender can go and have sex with themselves.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
The Soloists I posted are the 30th Anniversary Soloists Masterbuilt by Mike Shannon. Six made in each color, the street price will be around 4K USD.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I'm no Jackson expert,but 3k for a soloist?:spock:

MSRP is $5,633.79 for those. They are limited edition custom shop 30th anniversary models. But I agree that is crazy money, the regular Jackson USA models aren't cheap either.

Centrix

Reaction score
I am GASing so hard for my first 7 or maybe even a 8. Unfortunately can't get the funds for it right now after buying the HD500X but I'll definitely be on the lookout for a cheap used RG in the future...

')