Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shredderboy1658

string abuser
Reaction score
110805434-backbody-micro.jpg

Now THAT is a huge electronics cavity!

I love parkers though

plenty of room to install a new set of pups! and its also the trem cavity, less wood=less weight :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I was killing time at this one music store today and I tested this frickin' sick 5-string Fender Jazz Bass. I only played it unplugged but it so bright and clear sounding that I couldn't believe it. Felt very good in my hands too. If only I would've had spare 850 euros, I would have got it.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
264341.jpg

One of the guys in the music store I frequent had this sitting around the corner doing nothing. I asked him what his opinions were and he raved about it. Ok cool, whatever. Then he offered it to me in a ridiculously stupid criminal price (by Australian standards) because they know me well enough that I tend to walk away with their stock that's "sitting around the corner doing nothing."

Now look at me posting this on this thread. :lol: Maybe I should pull the trigger...

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
^ Do it! :agreed:

My GAS:
Mayones CS Regius 6 in white/nat ash back, black/graphite pearl/black binding, Maple fretboard, with white EMG 85b/60n.
Placing order in 3-5 months, I am excite!

Also, an Ibanez RG premium with either a 57/66, or Chrome 85/60 set for teh trem wankery. :)

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score

:lol: I've actually got 2 guitars coming from that store. So I had to turn it down in the meantime. But I am looking for something to use for recording convenience so it's certainly looking like a posiblillity on the horizon.

And when I do get mine, I'm gonna make the back look like this:

satan.jpg

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Samick Blues Saraceno TV Twenty:
30U-11215_front.jpg

Weird, funky little guitar, been seeing one in a local guitar store for ages and I don't know why, but each time i'm seeing it I just WANT it for some reason.
Good thing, the store is closing done in a few weeks, might be able to snag it for only a 100/120 bucks :D

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
So I've purchased two different RGD's this year, the RGD420 and the RGD7421. I love them both, specifically the RGD7421 (My band plays 6 strings, but I always practice at home on my 7's). Then... I saw the prestige RGD with the tight-end R7 bridge. ..... I want it.

(First post!)

Hendog

Reaction score
-Ibanez RG3XXV 25th Anniversary Electric Guitar
-Blackstar ID 30

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
Ever since I saw Shawn Lane's Hot Licks video 6-7 years ago, I have wanted this guitar.

If it didn't have the Floyd, it would already be mine :D

3E63Le3Ia5Lb5G65Ead5iee7ead3eb8e6192c.jpg

It is for sale on Craigslist, Nashville

')