Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
^ Nice choice on the FTT cable kit. :yesway: Need to jump on that myself, though I'll need 5 or 6 packs. :lol:

I had to get 2 packs, and will need a third if I decide to add a Kiko Loureiro wah later on in the year (pretty sure this is happening, even though I never use a wah).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew

Reaction score
A white and black themed SCB7. I just found out today that the 4 knob and upper bout switch control layout is an option (even though Jeff directly told me no the day of release), so my mod dreams can finally come true!

Also, the usual: Axe FX 2 XL, foot controller, undecided power amp, FRFR cab, treatment for my room, etc.

Skyblue

Reaction score
Nolly's Telecaster. It looks amazing.

tumblr_nb75o81ezC1rhemmwo2_r1_1280.jpg

Taken from his Tumblr page.

celticelk

Reaction score
A white and black themed SCB7. I just found out today that the 4 knob and upper bout switch control layout is an option (even though Jeff directly told me no the day of release), so my mod dreams can finally come true!

Seriously? That's some of the best news I've heard in a while!

My current GAS is for obscure late-90s non-superstrat 7-strings. An Ibanez AX7521 and a DeArmond S67 are both inbound.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Sometimes GAS for unattainable things is the healthiest GAS. Almost just pure adoration.

$_57.JPG

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score

does anyone know if they made Teles with the channel bound neck

Edit: They did and in sonic blue as well holy shet

feraledge

Reaction score
My next two purchases:
jackson-pro-series-dk7m-dinky.jpg

2927000876v1_hi.jpg

MIA or MIJ Pro Mod on the So Cal. Top mounted Floyds are Charvel to me. I'm 60% on a white one, 40% on a green one, we'll see what happens when the money and stars finally align.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
My next two purchases:
jackson-pro-series-dk7m-dinky.jpg

2927000876v1_hi.jpg

MIA or MIJ Pro Mod on the So Cal. Top mounted Floyds are Charvel to me. I'm 60% on a white one, 40% on a green one, we'll see what happens when the money and stars finally align.

White one for sure. Wonder how close the So Cal is to the JR Strat neck? He played these before he got the signatures, so I would guess they are close. I like my JR a lot.

feraledge

Reaction score
White one for sure. Wonder how close the So Cal is to the JR Strat neck? He played these before he got the signatures, so I would guess they are close. I like my JR a lot.

I played a JR once, but only for a few minutes. The JR has the compound radius so I'm sure it's modeled off of the Charvel. If not, it should be. "Modern C" sounds like it could be close to the Charvel. It's thin, but not crazy thin.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I played a JR once, but only for a few minutes. The JR has the compound radius so I'm sure it's modeled off of the Charvel. If not, it should be. "Modern C" sounds like it could be close to the Charvel. It's thin, but not crazy thin.

Yeah not crazy thin and more rounded then an ESP Thin U.

Latest posts

')