Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
Ridiculous prices but maybe inspiration for a Suhr/Thorn order:

a8b24eabe01a7afbaa70b7828c202c6378fe4a.jpg
Too many years of playing adventure games is making those pickups look like some sort of coded message or puzzle to solve.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Too many years of playing adventure games is making those pickups look like some sort of coded message or puzzle to solve.

Yea, it's tough. I was on this screen:

Myst-library_and_ship.jpg

And then I clicked the ship, and then there was the guitar. Any ideas?

A-Branger

Reaction score
Yea, it's tough. I was on this screen:

Myst-library_and_ship.jpg

And then I clicked the ship, and then there was the guitar. Any ideas?
dude what was the name of that game??? I remmeber my old brother playing that on his computer and my frustrated because I was too young and didnt knew english to play it

EDIT: I remember, it was Myst! need to find it now

Last edited:

narad

Reaction score
Myst. English will not save you.

A-Branger

Reaction score
Myst. English will not save you.
yeah I bet you. I dont really remember much of it. Prob it was too hard of a puzzle for kid me to play it. Or unless it had some kind of adult theme? or something. I dont know I just remember it was my brothers game in his computer so I wasn't allowed lol.

If you know any link I can play it online (since Im on a mac and I doubt there would be a download version for it) send me a pm :)

narad

Reaction score
I'm sure it's around. The notable thing was that after spending a near lifetime navigating this game -- probably like a couple evenings in kid-time -- I did something that caused my character to die, and death is a hard death. Saves -- gone. Unheard of.

But enough about Myst -- the guitar is the awesome thing! hahah

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
didn't they say they were only doing like a half inch fan or something lol
If someone did a 24-25.5 at an affordable price I'll get excited. The P.R.S. still has a contoured top and the thick body which are both turn offs to me. I think the cheapest SE's are among the best guitars they make because they are thin and comfortable. I really don't understand why people like uncomfortable features on guitars like a top with a hard edge that digs into your forearm.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Personal tastes I suppose, but PRSi are some of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played, regular or classical style.

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
I currently only have GAS for a inspiring guitar. And that is very, very hard to find.

And they are more or less in the acoustic realm also, steel and nylon string.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, friends, today the GAS overcame me and I bought the most expensive guitar I have ever bought before. I've been a member of this forum since 2013, when I was in high school and posting schecter omen-8 NGD's, and now I've graduated college and graduated guitars as well. I am soooo hyped.

edit: I should say it isn't here yet. Expected NGD sometime this week...

vendor pic:
cxaro6tbbdnrjree21de.jpg

Kaff

Reaction score
Game changer.

psf113-1000-0045-jpg.5161
This!!!!!!!
For me, a 1/2" or 3/4" fan makes sense. If they make the straight fret around 3rd to 6th fret, you'd definately get the ergonomic benefits from a multiscale plus better headroom for low tunings. Guitars with more fan and straight fret around 12th are a real pain to play around the first 4 frets. When playing barre chords the left hand looks like it's bending to positions no hand should bend to...

Latest posts

')