Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
ormsby-guitars-scarab-multiscale-namm-2018-7_orig.jpg

ormsby-guitars-scarab-multiscale-namm-2018-8_orig.jpg

i love it. An LP that looks more aggressive. that headstock just works so well imo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Capacon

Reaction score
My GAS has been pretty well satiated as of late with a few recent purchases, but there's ALWAYS more that I'd be happy to own:

2. A really nice orchestral VSTi -- I just have no idea which one to go for, having not heard any of them and having so many to choose from, and not wanting to spend $400+ on a VSTi that might end up sucking balls.. Anyone have any suggestions?

Orchestral Tools. You cant go wrong

A-Branger

Reaction score
That seafoam green/blue with the dark wenge (I think) neck gives me all sorts of GAS. If it had 24 frets, sweet jesus, I'd marry Nick for one.
I bought a cheap squier in surf green with the intention to get a warmoth neck like that and build my own version of it with HH and SS frets

but GAS is striking hard and now I got another guitar in order and not sure if I should keep going down this venture due to $$$

BigBossAF

Kept you waiting, huh?
Reaction score
I bought a cheap squier in surf green with the intention to get a warmoth neck like that and build my own version of it with HH and SS frets

but GAS is striking hard and now I got another guitar in order and not sure if I should keep going down this venture due to $$$

I just ordered a new guitar but that might just be my next project after! I seriously can't get over the dark wenge with the hollowdots and that color (I never thought I would GAS for a seamfoam greeen guitar).

A-Branger

Reaction score
same, although my GAS came from a photo of a fender with a rosewood neck I saw somoewhere, later fuelled up by that Nick J sig, and later on when I saw this squire on a pawn shop going for really cheap. Didnt bought it there (Ishould), so its always something I have in my mind to do.

reverse jazzmaster headstock (the bigger one), chrome locking tunners and knobs, no dots clean fretboard, 16" radius with SS frets. HH pickups with a maybe perloid pickguard, and maaaybe a piezzo bridge?, like making a JP inspired guitar too. Not sure if go with a 5 way blade or a 3 way toggle, as I dont like much blades

love the saefoam green (or surf green in my guitar), with a dark wood neck, rosewood/wenge something around that

BigBossAF

Kept you waiting, huh?
Reaction score
That definitely looks killer! Also craving for a headless for quite a while. Such a compact guitar that I could take with me on the plane and be sure no harm comes to it. I'd only change the inlays to offset dots or birds *-*

spudmunkey

Reaction score
whelp, i need this color in my life, whats the upcharge? anybody know?

It used to be a custom color, but they just made it a part of their standard offering. It's either free, or the same price as their normal metallic upcharge (don't remember which, but either way it's no longer $200).

Edit: just found the Facebook post: "no charge anymore".

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
With all the money I spent on my all-in-one pedalboard...

FAS-008-2.jpg

I'm thinking about just fucking ditching it and getting an AX8. :lol:
Not sure if this is a good idea or bad idea...

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I needed a strat-esque SSS guitar and it was down to a few choices, including the new NJ sig Schecters, but I ended up going with the EBMM Cutlass BFR limited that just came out.

That neck!! I wish I could get that on an actual strat shape somewhere, like a Suhr, would be all over that.

')