Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Since Fender stopped being cool, I guess my next guitar is a Jackson.

2914223592_gtr_frt_001_rr.png
Is everybody on this board aware that Jackson is Fender’s metal brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xzacx

Reaction score
ooooh they finally have HH versions of the st. vincent, and in colors I actually want.
240.png

Don’t know if you’ve seen it (or care) but there’s an all-black HH model with black hardware and black covered pickups that’s been out a while. Looks killer IMO—I’d own one without a second thought if I didn’t find the body so uncomfortable. (And I still might eventually.)

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Don’t know if you’ve seen it (or care) but there’s an all-black HH model with black hardware and black covered pickups that’s been out a while. Looks killer IMO—I’d own one without a second thought if I didn’t find the body so uncomfortable. (And I still might eventually.)
yeah I've seen it. I tend to stay away from all black guitars because I find them boring aesthetically. The charcoal sparkle version was pretty neat looking though

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
I want a shitty old Indo Ibby with the old gibraltar bridge so I can put a hipshot gibraltar in it

Ben Pinkus

Reaction score
I'm really gassing another 7 - prefreably multiscale for Drop F# and looking at Vandermeij/Mayo/Aristides.

Acoustics: Looking at Taylors, but not sure whether to go with or without electronics

Strats: Flame maple strat hype is back - looking at Xotics/Schecter Wembley etc

Super Strats: Just missed out on a 2nd hand Tom Anderson recently so that kick started my Gas for a super strat.

Yeah Gas has got me bad this year

')