Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
Kramer stagemasters were the shit. I can't look at an ESP horizon the same way knowing that these existed:

0d9420ea1d40b0ca1bc062779924d5cd.jpg

Kramer%20Stagemaster%20Deluxe%20I.JPG

Though those are some damnable inlays. Would love to just replace the entire board and refret, repaint as a project.

Didn't ESP have a hand in making a lot of the 80s/90s Kramer stuff? I agree though, these are sweet. There's something special about an archtop superstrat. I do actually dig the inlays, they remind me of the Caparison clocks.

Have you checked out Barrington at all? I believe these were also built in the USA from ESP parts.

c5utosyerbuhvtodltnl.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Didn't ESP have a hand in making a lot of the 80s/90s Kramer stuff? I agree though, these are sweet. There's something special about an archtop superstrat. I do actually dig the inlays, they remind me of the Caparison clocks.

Have you checked out Barrington at all? I believe these were also built in the USA from ESP parts.

c5utosyerbuhvtodltnl.jpg

Ah, it does seem that way (ESP manufactured Kramer necks and bodies from that point in time onward). Makes me wonder who designed the stagemaster/horizon?

The Barrington seems cool, but a little boring without some strong design cues in the carve of the horns imo.

xzacx

Reaction score
I keep getting FB sponsored ads for Jericho guitars. I don't trust random brand spamming, but this one particular guitar is on point:

111537173_1743662889123842_7496959396893563093_o.jpg
Wow a guitar with an Evertune that doesn’t look terrible. Never thought of this before, but T styles might be the one thing they look ok on since we’re so used to that shape around the bridge. I don’t like their functionality so it doesn’t make me want one regardless, but nice to see a guitar whose looks weren’t ruined by it.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
upload_2020-7-30_9-41-58.jpeg

Hmmst.

Does anyone own one of these? I'm going to try one out anyway for my own feel but just wondered what peoples opinions of them are.

Also what IS the actual scale length? I've seen it advertised as both 27" and 26.5", not that either is a dealbreaker.

ULTRA%20GUITAR%20SWHT%20TILT.png

Also while we're at it. This is hot.

Last edited:

A.JohnHayes

Gallops go brrr
Reaction score
View attachment 83265

Hmmst.

Does anyone own one of these? I'm going to try one out anyway for my own feel but just wondered what peoples opinions of them are.

Also what IS the actual scale length? I've seen it advertised as both 27" and 26.5", not that either is a dealbreaker.

Hey there! Here's a link to my NGD thread:

https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/ngd-schecter-banshee-elite-7.341022/

There is a 27" and 26.5" version. My natural finish guitar is 27", whereas the Cat's Eye Pearl finish version you posted is 26.5".

I enjoy the guitar a lot! I swapped out the stock pickups for Bare Knuckle Silos because I found the stock ones very, very bright, tight, and a bit overpowering for my taste.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
Hey there! Here's a link to my NGD thread:

https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/ngd-schecter-banshee-elite-7.341022/

There is a 27" and 26.5" version. My natural finish guitar is 27", whereas the Cat's Eye Pearl finish version you posted is 26.5".

I enjoy the guitar a lot! I swapped out the stock pickups for Bare Knuckle Silos because I found the stock ones very, very bright, tight, and a bit overpowering for my taste.

Ah nice, just had a read through - sounds good! That's interesting about the different scale lengths, weird that they've done it on the same model across two finishes. I'm almost tempted to go for the 27" version for my A standard guitar, as my A7 26.5"er is my B standard. Also when I'm done modifying my A7 I'll have the Sentient/Nazgul's spare so I can throw them in if I don't like the pickups.

Last edited:

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Ah nice, just had a read through - sounds good! That's interesting about the different scale lengths, weird that they've done it on the same model across two finishes. I'm almost tempted to go for the 27" version for my A standard guitar, as my A7 26.5"er is my B standard. Also when I'm done modifying my A7 I'll have the Sentient/Nazgul's spare so I can throw them in if I don't like the pickups.
Also worth mentioning that not all of the natural ones are 27", only the first year ones (before they even made the second color option). They are a bit harder to find since they were made for only one year, which I believe was 2015. Mine is the 27" version.

')