Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
so hawt
20201003_083331.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
Can't tell which specific model that is, but I had an Omen 8 and a Damien Elite 8 that were both great guitars. Neck profile was a 10/10. Heel had some chonk but I dunno how much time most people spend on frets 20+

Ah that's good to know.

This one is the Demon 8. I think the only differences between the Omen 8 and the Demon 8 is the scale length and active pups. I doubt I'll be using the high frets that often on it if I do go with it!

A-Branger

Reaction score
that color scheme does things to my brain

need mirror pickguards on EVERYTHING

mind you thats a 3D render, not a real guitar.

I bet you that might be a gloss(or matt) blak pickguard, which would make sense with the full blackout guitar theme, rather than witha mirror pickguard

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so my GAS for an 8-string died.

...Only to be replaced by GAS for a hot-rodded Strat.

0370327510_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg

I have one of the 2020 Squiers and it's fantastic. Hard to believe they can make such an amazing guitar and sell it for $350.

Anyone played the new 2020 Epiphones yet? The SG and Les Paul Customs look awesome

front-banner-1600_900.png

front-banner-1600_900.png

The Andertons videos do a great job covering how good these are IMO. They will usually say if stuff is garbage or has minor issues, but they couldn't stop raving about the 2020 Epiphones. Unfortunately, I dont have my own opinion because I had an SG Muse on order with MusiciansFriend for 9 months and finally gave up lol.

Pat

Reaction score
I have one of the 2020 Squiers and it's fantastic. Hard to believe they can make such an amazing guitar and sell it for $350.

The Andertons videos do a great job covering how good these are IMO. They will usually say if stuff is garbage or has minor issues, but they couldn't stop raving about the 2020 Epiphones. Unfortunately, I dont have my own opinion because I had an SG Muse on order with MusiciansFriend for 9 months and finally gave up lol.
gutted mate, how come the wait was so long?

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
gutted mate, how come the wait was so long?

MF kept saying it would be in and then that date would come and it didn’t. Yet they would take money out of my account every 3-4 weeks because I used debit and it kept causing my account to go into overdraft.

Yeah I saw that. I'm definitely tempted. The specs are right. A good mod platform.

Honestly my Squier Classic Vibe JM is so good there’s nothing I would change.

sirbuh

Reaction score
Anyone played the new 2020 Epiphones yet?

Have a sg muse and its really good. However, the '20 Squire I picked up is ...amazingly good.
I wonder if they are over engineering the product line to create positive buzz given the quality of this thing.

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
Have a sg muse and its really good. However, the '20 Squire I picked up is ...amazingly good.
I wonder if they are over engineering the product line to create positive buzz given the quality of this thing.

Definitely agree. Within about a week my Schecter Nick Johnston USA ($2700) and Squier Classic Vibe LE Andertons/CME Jazzmaster ($400) arrived. I barely play the NJ because the Squier is so good. Sacrilegious I’m sure... but I LOVE the Squier’s pickups. And it just plays fantastic.

')