Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zxcvbnm

Reaction score
JamesTylerJapan_StudioEliteHDColorShifting_J20035__003.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
After a while you stop squinting at it and asking yourself wtf, then you come to appreciate his artistic vision while not necessarily liking it.

Also I want a baritone or multiscale 6, have Gibson scale covered with my AXS32 and Fender Scale covered with the NK

A Schec maybe?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
That might be the most horrendous headstock on a strat type guitar I've ever seen.

I'll take deliberate but weird design language over the sorts of generic tiny twists on things we've come to expect from so many builders here ( ::cough:: skervesen ::cough:: )

A Skervesen (or half Kiesels things, or half of Ormsby's things, etc.) are like drinking Dr. Thunder instead of Dr. Pepper. A Tyler is like drinking Moxie.

Reaction score
Yah but that's when the guitar is hanging, in playing position it will become a small erected dick pointing somewhere... sad view...

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
I've kicked around the idea of having something like this done with an extra unloaded cab, because why not. It won't be functional in the sense of my other equipment, but it's a nice idea to me nonetheless:

tarzegetakizerd

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
heavily considering selling my EC407 to buy an SC-608B. I love Deftones Koi No Yokan, and buying the 8 string, or an H-408B, would let me cover that album.

Doesn't help that both 8s are on sale in my country :)

')