Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Really digging this Kenny Wayne Shepherd strat. :yum:

0117510811_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
This:

Schecter Jazz 7 - I'm kicking myself for getting rid of the last one I had
d3uyjv8nf1fekvknlenz.jpg

Not withstanding that (Jazz 7's are pretty rare), ANY 7-string that FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, doesn't have the typical razor thin neck that most of them have. I DON'T want to go through the fiasco again, that I had last year, with my PRS SE Seven! Ugh! I hated it's thin neck, and to add insult to injury, I spent $400 getting it re-fretted with hypoallergenic Jescar EVO Gold fretwire, due to my severe nickel allergy.

I have a 6 string Corsair Limited Edition that is so awesome I would REALLY like, and BUY, a 7 string version without question, instantly. Gotta say, if the price was right I would give the Jazz 7 a try, however I would miss the ebony board of the Corsair Limited Edition. Not real big on single cuts, but I would make an exception for the Jazz 7 if not able to get a Corsair 7 double cut model. And no Bigsby please! Give me the Corsair Limited Edition Matte Black, Ebony board and Gold stop tail and I couldn't get the cash out of my pocket fast enough. 3/4 as shown on the Jazz 7 tuners. 4/3 has always looked weird to me. FWIW I would kill for a Schecter 7 string Prowler II as well.

I hope you get another Jazz 7

BenjaminW

Reaction score
lwsml9w9pdhr7u629em1.jpg

evh-new-evh-wolfgang-wg-standard-quicksilver-304.png

Don't think I'll come across an Axis anytime soon, but I found a Wolfgang Standard at Guitar Center yesterday that I'm gonna have to cash in on.

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
I remember playing one of those Wolfgangs about 5 years ago. Neck felt great and everything. Was definitely an import, and the fret ends were a bit sharp on the one I played. Always wanted to find another one and give it a shot as it just felt so good to play.

peterbee

Reaction score
Can't get this one out of my head. LOVE the primarily black binding, double bound, old style joint, matching headstock, black on the sides of the fretboard.

It reminds me of the Eclipse that came out around 2012 with the same binding, and a maple board (which I think might be the most rare SS Eclipse ever)

EC-CTM_SW_angled.png

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Can't get this one out of my head. LOVE the primarily black binding, double bound, old style joint, matching headstock, black on the sides of the fretboard.

It reminds me of the Eclipse that came out around 2012 with the same binding, and a maple board (which I think might be the most rare SS Eclipse ever)

EC-CTM_SW_angled.png
Wow now that's an LP I can get behind!

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
View attachment 86769 View attachment 86768 View attachment 86767 View attachment 86766

Petrucci’s 7 from the Seventh Heaven video. If you’re like me, this guitar was a major igniter of GAS. Interesting the 3 piece on the scarf join

And for good luck, a nice JPM

Both of those guitars initiate a Pavlovian response in me. They're "the" guitars from that era of my development as a guitarist. Dream Theater was a musical safe haven in the desert of Britpop and Grunge that surrounded me in university and those guitars are just so representative of my musical tastes at that time. Love 'em.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
The coolest guitar amp I have ever seen! This was actually on ebayuk last week...home made valve amp. Seller unfortunately would not ship otherwise I would definitely have had a pop at this. Love the Dr Frankenstein vibe.

1cushing.jpg
1cushing1.jpg

eggy in a bready

Reaction score

TheBolivianSniper

Reaction score
I really want another avenger or something to put a sustainiac in. I just don't wanna make the leap in my new mockingbird and then fuck it up really bad.

Latest posts

')