Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I feel like the only major change they started doing in the interim were those color matching logos, but damn are they cool!

But yea, the market does seem a bit nuts right now. I'm starting to think future me is going to look back at everything I'm selling and be like, fuck! Those are $20k now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My cat recently passed on and now I want this so bad.

1720403624139.jpeg

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Still have my SG GAS, and that might be sated since a Viper just popped up locally, so I'm gonna try it out, but I've also got my eye on blacking out a goldtop too

original.jpg
Idk how I've never seen a blacked out goldtop before but that looks mean as hell! 😍

Reactions: MFB

EliasFriedl

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just found this on Keaton Goldwire’s Instagram. I think it‘s a custom Rg2027XL or sth and i absolutely love it
IMG_6776.jpeg

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Idk how I've never seen a blacked out goldtop before but that looks mean as hell! 😍

I also made the mistake of seeing tobacco burst LP with gold hardware/black pickup rings and pickguard vs. the stock SILVER hardware/cream rings and pickguard, and hoo boy, I was sweating. Everything looks good when you've got money to burn apparently.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh fuck that was awful. Fretless multiscale = who gives a fuck.

Edit: there were people watching this. I mean, I go to weird art shows sometimes. I'm conflicted. There are worse things to do with your life. Aaaaaaahhhhhh.
Dude, it's appalachian trance metal * piedmont shaman rock * one (sha)man band * according to his youtube, what's not to get? /s

I may or may not subject myself to this later, it looks like it could be a train wreck.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
it looks like it could be a train wreck.
Oh it is. I got through about five minutes, skipping around.

I have a friend who is a music professor, and he gave me a CD of his experimental music. I played it for my 5 year old nephew and he said "why do they call this music?".

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh it is. I got through about five minutes, skipping around.

I have a friend who is a music professor, and he gave me a CD of his experimental music. I played it for my 5 year old nephew and he said "why do they call this music?".
Good on people like that letting their musical freak flag fly, but they have to expect they're going to get comments like that, right? Right?!

')