Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score

I don't find it completely offensive. I'll always respect anyone who write music solely to please themselves, even if I don't personally enjoy it.

Besides I've seen more bizzare versions of this. I saw a full band that did this kind of music in full performance art style with painted Butoh dancers and shrieking vocals that'll make Yoko Ono sound like an angel. A former guitar student of mine joined the band and told me it was fun making noise to piss the normies off. So good on him. :lol:

Elias_Kapravelos

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Fat chance ever finding one but my pointy fever is in fuuull swing lately, this looks so badass. I wish RAN was still operational, I'd definitely order a copy. (ESP RS320)
1000004652.jpg

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Oh it is. I got through about five minutes, skipping around.

I have a friend who is a music professor, and he gave me a CD of his experimental music. I played it for my 5 year old nephew and he said "why do they call this music?".
Yes, but that's also the reaction by most people when I put any music on. Remember where you are, haha.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I just bought a guitar but I started thinking about Superlight Soloists (SLS) again. It kind of sucks they are all string through because I would love a TP6 on one.

These went extinct

My snow white SLS3 is easily in the top 3 of guitars I should have never sold, probably the #2.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I just bought a guitar but I started thinking about Superlight Soloists (SLS) again. It kind of sucks they are all string through because I would love a TP6 on one.

If I played six strings I would have one of these. They're amazing guitars IMO.

')