Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VMNT

Reaction score
1000x1800b.jpg

1800x1000b.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
While I like the headless ones more, this is up on Reverb used:

baa1j62asvkcjuqnx4l3.jpg
I sooo want to try a guitar with Schaller Hannes

On another notem so waiting for Sago/Seed to list this again on Reverb
1722152548021.png

The dream is to replace the Floyd with a Graphtech one and put a Ghost Expander
To my perception it's the thing that allow you to do everything with this guitar

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
You know...I have the XF 350 from that series, the "Falchion"
Made in China, low tier price...but it's soooo good, it plays awesome even if it has a fat C neck compared to the Wizard necks; and even the bridge pick up is very nice, I actually like it more than the SD Distortion or the DiMarzio D-Activator
So...if you like the shape and find one, give it a try and don't care much about price/built

On a side note...speaking of budget guitars, I need this in my life (or the HSS one)
1722491289615.png

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
You know...I have the XF 350 from that series, the "Falchion"
Made in China, low tier price...but it's soooo good, it plays awesome even if it has a fat C neck compared to the Wizard necks; and even the bridge pick up is very nice, I actually like it more than the SD Distortion or the DiMarzio D-Activator
So...if you like the shape and find one, give it a try and don't care much about price/built

screenshot_20240421_210649_instagram-jpg.142453

I've owned the Halberd and the Glaive since their release date. Also tried the Falchion before but opted out buying it at the time. Still keeping an eye out for one but have missed out on a few in favour of other priorities.

The MTM10 is great since it's just his old MTM2 RG but in a glaive shape. The reasonable price offered is making me think of actually getting it. That said...

tgy9uskzwn7aqnmcofzd.jpg

2 of these have shown up near me, and a nice 1 pickup jazz box stringed with flatwounds is a little higher than another glaive on my priority list. :lol:

')