Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Replace the Floyd with a hardtail and it's basically the partscaster idea I've been floating around lol

Though no chameleon finish. I know you can buy spraycan flipflop finish but I don't feel like doing any refins at the moment

My first thought was "oh I should build one of those"... but I have 4 builds in progress so that is WAY more than enough right now :rofl:

Hoping the first body / neck ship by Labor Day, then I need to get the ball rolling and forward everything to MJT and wait some more :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Blacked out Carvin HH2 on the 'verb right now
luv4ta5mhpykdv5nngna.jpeg

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
You know...I have the XF 350 from that series, the "Falchion"
Made in China, low tier price...but it's soooo good, it plays awesome even if it has a fat C neck compared to the Wizard necks; and even the bridge pick up is very nice, I actually like it more than the SD Distortion or the DiMarzio D-Activator
So...if you like the shape and find one, give it a try and don't care much about price/built

On a side note...speaking of budget guitars, I need this in my life (or the HSS one)
View attachment 147743
I purchased it
The HSS though
I think it's maybe the first time that I get a guitar I posted in this thread

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Only finding Capital Guitars, don't know them. Any other shops?

I thought Nick @ axe palace also posted it on facebook. I thought these were typically limited runs vs. one-offs, but I'm not totally sure.

EDIT: oh, I figured it out -- Jackson built a bunch of one-offs and then dealers lottery for them. Maybe Capital Guitars was the one that one this.

Last edited:

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I thought Nick @ axe palace also posted it on facebook. I thought these were typically limited runs vs. one-offs, but I'm not totally sure.

EDIT: oh, I figured it out -- Jackson built a bunch of one-offs and then dealers lottery for them. Maybe Capital Guitars was the one that one this.
Capitol didn't win the warrior.

bmtf

Reaction score
found the sso dream guitar on the internet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823-205658~2.png
    Screenshot_20240823-205658~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240823-205718~2.png
    Screenshot_20240823-205718~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
found the sso dream guitar on the internet

Seller has to know his audience. Doing a great job of alerting people not to buy from a reseller if they read japanese and then if so probably not going to be buying from a reseller in the first place...

bmtf

Reaction score
Seller has to know his audience. Doing a great job of alerting people not to buy from a reseller if they read japanese and then if so probably not going to be buying from a reseller in the first place...
whats its say? lol im busy geeking out on the specs.

')