Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 6!!!

• Thread starter WarriorOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wammy_bar

Reaction score
Me with my old Jackson and my old band in August last year.
343hkyr.jpg

you look like the kid from the "i wanna rock" video by twisted sister.

that's awesome

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Inazone

Reaction score
These are pretty recent, from the past couple of months. I haven't gigged with my 7s yet, so I guess this is the thread for me . . .

72808-ryan1.jpg

ttrm2.jpg

These are a little older . . .

ryan2.jpg

enr1_fin.jpg

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
These are pretty recent, from the past couple of months. I haven't gigged with my 7s yet, so I guess this is the thread for me . . .

72808-ryan1.jpg

ttrm2.jpg

These are a little older . . .

ryan2.jpg

enr1_fin.jpg

Killer pics. That Jackson is badass too. :metal:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
well here is a couple pics of me in the ol home studio with my ol esp custom shop kh4 with ebony board and skully inlays and my own home made black pickguard made from a desert eagle pistol case lol. and one really old one from 98 when i was 14 or 15 with my very first guitar. a bently series 10 flying v from the 80s. i did the paint myself.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
oh and a couple ones from here in iraq with my ASM pro that i LOVE! that thing was the biggest suprise. i like it better than my 3600 dollar bernie rico custom. just for shits and giggles a couple with my rgr1570 and rico. oh and the other dude is my friend adam. we learned to play together and he is the other guitarist/keyboardist/bassist/drummer/vocalist/producer/artwork maker. we have learned to do pretty much everything ourselves since we dont have the rest of a band lol. and yes that IS a ZYKLON tattoo lol.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
ASM better then the Rico? That sounds like silly talk :)

But on a interesting note, that Rico was inspiration for one I am having built, but with a few changes.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
i didnt say it was better i just like it better. especially for the money. i was just pretty disappointed when i finally got to play it when i went home on midtour leave. its beautiful for sure but i dunno, i know when i like a guitar because i play better. the bernie rico not so much lol. im probly going to sell it when i get back home. along with my gibson v (its a 3 pickup faded that has had everything but the wood and frets and inlays swapped out, black hardware screws and all, tone pros, sperzels, and a single 81 in the bridge with a single volume) it looks badass but it only has 22 frets, it has a rosewood fretboard, and for originally costing 830 freakin dollars the craftsmanship is on par with an 8th graders woodshop project. lol anyway, that and my rg2550gk and my edwards transparent black satin EXP are all gonna go. im getting 2 possibly 3 8s and another 7 and modding my current 7 to 27" and junk and ill keep 2 6s my asm pro and my edwards alexi arrowhead.

Cetanu

LOWTUNINGS!
Reaction score
l_65345697800d28923e442ab6c363ccef.jpg

l_823dd405a754bc0d60b65d6f1042e9a6.jpg

I miss the hair. I miss the house this was in. Hell, I even miss the Marshall. Not so much on the KE3 though...These were two years ago, my sophomore year.
n676045133_51564_2319.jpg

This is three years ago, my freshman year. I dearly miss that Mockingbird....and the hair...
n676045133_51551_7215.jpg

Hehe this is all the way back in eighth grade. Wow I was fucking awesome. RR3 was alright.

Latest posts

')