Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 6!!!

• Thread starter WarriorOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dschonn

Reaction score
Me with my Gibson Explorer at a gig last year :)

Attachments

• IMG_8705.jpg
    IMG_8705.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Heroin

I am wombat
Reaction score
1) I took over for our rhythm guitarist who didn't want to learn the song. His cable was short as hell (see how it hangs in the air in the pics) since he doesn't wander much. When I walked back to the mic to sing, the cable would pop out of the amp. Eventually the guitarist stood there and held it in for me.
2) I dropped my tiny black pick before the song started. Took forever to find it in the dark.
3) I played the first part of the song using the neck pickup (or maybe the middle setting) by accident. A friend in the crowd reached up and flipped it back down to the bridge pickup.
4) During one of my "turning around to go plug the cable back in" trips, I knocked over the mic stand with the headstock of my V.

Other than that, my debut was perfect :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

edit: you made my day so much I'm going to make this my sig, thank you
edit 2: aww shit it's too long, oh well :)

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
An old one taken with photo booth on my friends Mac

1g3ss8.jpg

We thought it was so hilarious at the time.

Reaction score
God damn those were baggy jeans! hahaha this one is before i stuck all of the stickers on it, it only had the Slayer one and the Sepultura logo, now it has the Slayer, a Misfits Crimson Ghost, another Sepultura, a Carcass logo, and a Napalm Death logo
378759_306526226045307_1238597469_n.jpg

irondavidson

Reaction score
Here you go posers! :)

53937.jpg

Back then i played this beautiful RG20071HBK Limited Prestige, i regret every day that i sold it..

')