Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 6!!!

• Thread starter WarriorOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crackout

The Yellow One
Reaction score
After work noodling. :D

AWN.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stooly

Reaction score
Total sucker for the red Jackson logos.
That was a USA Kelly I got in 1990 or so. It had binding around the fret ends and no route under the Floyd (could only whammy down), kind of a unique Jackson. I kick myself for trading that one for a Mesa dual rec (rackmount) and cab.

Reaction score
Verily, ye axe of mine most erotic GAS fantasies, goodly Mikey666! Sadly, no longer forged.
'Tis mine hope thee treat'eth this axe well: with Thrash, Grind, Doom, Power and more Thrash!

This post now concludeth!

lewis

Reaction score

I recently watched your Youtube vid on this guitar build/modification etc. Whether it turned out to be real mahogany or not, the guitar still looks unreal and sounded sweet after the upgrades.

You may have to let me know which Chinese company you used! :)

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I recently watched your Youtube vid on this guitar build/modification etc. Whether it turned out to be real mahogany or not, the guitar still looks unreal and sounded sweet after the upgrades.

You may have to let me know which Chinese company you used! :)

As far as the wood, the world will never know!

The company/builder was listed under the description, thank you for watching, will have a new video on the current condition/upgrades this guitar has had.