Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 6!!!

• Thread starter WarriorOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ultraussie

Reaction score
Bloody hell, even more pics of the same show :lol:, this time another photographer:

9eb3f_1184673.jpg

a72f2_1184684.jpg

Holy crap are you the the guy in 4arm?
Agmong us on this forum?
Kewl.

I'll be uploading my pics soon ha ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
This is from my band's "farewell show" last night. I haven't been playing long, but I learned "Inner Self" to play at this show as our cover. My first time ever being on stage with a guitar, and:

1) I took over for our rhythm guitarist who didn't want to learn the song. His cable was short as hell (see how it hangs in the air in the pics) since he doesn't wander much. When I walked back to the mic to sing, the cable would pop out of the amp. Eventually the guitarist stood there and held it in for me.
2) I dropped my tiny black pick before the song started. Took forever to find it in the dark.
3) I played the first part of the song using the neck pickup (or maybe the middle setting) by accident. A friend in the crowd reached up and flipped it back down to the bridge pickup.
4) During one of my "turning around to go plug the cable back in" trips, I knocked over the mic stand with the headstock of my V.

Other than that, my debut was perfect :lol: I figure since this is a death metal band, my mere presence with a guitar counts as it being the most metal pics of me and my V:

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

Prostheta

Central Scrutiniser
Reaction score
Aha, we are finally seeing some actual "most metal" photos now. I came to unsubscribe from this thread from an email notification, however I think I will hold off for the moment.

More real metal photos!

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
Thanks man :shred: In my mind, that song was gonna be filled with all sorts of sick metal poses from me, but when I plugged in and started playing, I was terrified to fuck up, so I basically stood there like a tree staring at my fingers :lol: I'll get there eventually.

Prostheta

Central Scrutiniser
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. Music comes first, especially in comparison to "musicians" who would rather go for the pose and the image whilst vaguely drivelling snotty over-privileged whine crap.

I suppose I should post something. Probably about four-five years old now. If anything, the metal is stronger in this one now.:fawk:
070507_4_safe.jpg

areyna21

Reaction score
This was at one of my shows with my old band dinner with dahmer.
l_9084f6ddc8cc4084b908094b4cc58a7b.jpg

This was a new years show a week after my son was born. The night started off with my pants ripping.
l_cec0ac00ce9942c1a056a7f50cfe713b.jpg

This is where it ended up all the way to the knee only time I ever destroyed pants playing live.
l_1e389095e3e04e91a57fa41b31879b4b.jpg

')