Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FortePenance

Reaction score
Not a lefty, macbook cameras reverse the shot D:

I'm a security guard in a condo where nothing interesting ever happens, so I bring things like guitars and laptops to help pass the time during night shift. It's not so much a case of that I'm allowed to play guitar, moreso a case of that's what I can get away with :eek:

Ah so that's what they do all the time eh. Everytime I see the security guard here where I live, I always wonder what the fuck they do. The old guy who works here just seems to look out into space all the time or go fill his thermos with tea. @_@

BTW, you got the Septor or Interceptor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
Ah so that's what they do all the time eh. Everytime I see the security guard here where I live, I always wonder what the fuck they do. The old guy who works here just seems to look out into space all the time or go fill his thermos with tea. @_@

BTW, you got the Septor or Interceptor?

Septor 727 with black flame :D

And yeah security guards are all a bunch of dogfuckers, especially nightshift, especially on low-risk sites where it's really easy to not give a shit about anything. That's the exchange for working long, crappy hours. For example, so far today on my shift I've eaten food, surfed the internet, smoked dope with one of the other guards, checked out hot resident chicks, played guitar, played nintendo DS, etc. All in a day's work.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
a couple pics from my Season Of Mourning show last thursday. first time playing the new Agile Septor 27" live, and it worked out great! tuned it once before our hour long set, took it out of the case the next day and it was still in perfect tune :eek:.

l_064ed2be74ea3e2c4896c0c44adc6b90.jpg

l_27c6a72680e98c73db508758304f4e9b.jpg

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Edroz: It's almost disturbing how much you look like Ross Dolan from Immolation :O

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
The first pic has my 6 string too, but I like how it came out....
zomb13reeed7.jpg

zomb13reeed5.jpg

(the blue tape is being used to hold the input jack plate which is loose...)

FortePenance

Reaction score
Cool pics man and those inlay dots are pretty alright. :D

Is that a dildo hanging off your face... :ugh:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Why not just tighten the nut around the output jack?

Its not the nut, its the actual screws that hold the input jack plate in place, as soon as my Seymour Duncan Blackout arrives next week, I will remove the old jack, replace it with the new one, and re screw the input jack plate tightly. :)

skeeballcore

Reaction score
I have a few that I find pretty metal...don't know which I like better. These are from my days in the band(s) Coexist/redwinterdying. I've got a Coexist page on myspace, and I think there's some redwinterdying stuff floating on purevolume, but that's all that's around for the moment. I left the band in 2005, was replaced by one guitarist who is now in Whitechapel ...really good death-metal/core if you haven't heard them, and the second guitar player in redwinterdying during my tenure is also in Whitechapel.

circa 2001 - middle of nowhere (hazard) Kentucky. show was with the Showdown before they were called the Showdown.that Ampeg was awesome btw
1165693349_l.jpg

2006 - just liked the look of the crowd in the background, the lighting and rugs would give you the impression of prog...they lie. This was the official last show, kind of a reunion thing
1460150804_l.jpg

2003 - no guitar in the picture for me, but it's pretty metal. our bassist is rocking the spiked long sleeve, and our second guitar player at the time is no joke, 7'3". He produced Whitechapel's last release. This show was with Underoath when they were still metal. A strong nordic blastwave shockwave caused this wind-swept scene....

l_5567e389b62c800ba49b7968d0385f74.jpg

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
:lol:

never thought of that. i guess i can see the resemblance. Immolation are one of my favorite bands too, go figure.

:lol:

It was mainly just that last pic in the post, but it looked pretty uncanny to me :p

I'm a huge fan of theirs as well :metal: Great, great band!

')