Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
_MG_0059-Edit.jpg

yes, i realize i forgot to wipe the guitar off before the shoot, but i've asked the photographer to try to clean it up in photoshop a bit...but this is too awesome not to post anyway.

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
50012081757.jpg

80012081895.jpg

Metal and overload of sex in the same pictures :D

First pic is badass!!

My view of Finnish people is totally skewed thanks to the internets and metal bands. If I ever go there I'm sure I'll be disappointed to find people with short brown hair that aren't into metal. That is, if such Finns exist.

RXTN

Seventh Son
Reaction score
First pic is badass!!

My view of Finnish people is totally skewed thanks to the internets and metal bands. If I ever go there I'm sure I'll be disappointed to find people with short brown hair that aren't into metal. That is, if such Finns exist.

Haha! There's majority of people that are blonde. And damn, we have a goodlooking girls here!! :fawk:

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
So far these are my most "Metal" pics:

7string.jpg

- Just jamming in my room with my new Ibanez RG1527 (First 7 string ever!).

horns.jpg

- Playing with my band last month. Opening for Kamelot! :cool:

I'll post more pics as soon as I get a chance. For now someone's devil horns on my crotch are as metal as it gets! :lol:

crayzee

Treehugger
Reaction score
First thought while watching the first picture: a young Chuck Schuldiner? Cool Pics and obviously cool gig!

')