Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
Is that a Supreme 160?

Ultra 120. I just run through the clean channel and turn the clean gain up about half way. Complements the Sheffields in the 412ms quite nice, its a VERY bassy rig, shakes the floor. That nite was topped out cause they didnt mic anything, and it was hard to keep up with the 5150/Traynor that the other guitarist was using. I used to use a Crown Microteck 1000 that my father in law gave me, but cleans were too plucky and it started to sound different every day. That power amp is close to 30 years old I think, has one channel out. C hooks in the back, doesnt even have 1/4 jacks.

klutvott

Reaction score
hans_2.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

sdhsd.jpg

Reaction score
Rescued from a local pawn shop. Its a Japanese Ibanez. Needed a little TLC and some sand paper to get the look you see here. Plays like a dream.

Roth'

Attachments

• DSC_0002 (2).jpg
    DSC_0002 (2).jpg
    637 KB · Views: 172
Reaction score
Rescued from a local pawn shop. Its a Japanese Ibanez. Needed a little TLC and some sand paper to get the look you see here. Plays like a dream.

Roth'

that lookslike the AX7521 but whats the deal with the 6 bridge peices being werid angle?

But I like that shape and I'm not a fun of the "Relic" look but that is cool looking to me :hbang:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
that lookslike the AX7521 but whats the deal with the 6 bridge peices being werid angle?

But I like that shape and I'm not a fun of the "Relic" look but that is cool looking to me :hbang:

Either hes replaced the bridge but kept an original low B saddle as it intonate further with a smaller saddle size.

Or hes put a smaller saddle on the original bridge for the low b because it would intonate better.

At least thats my theorys on it.

Reaction score
Either hes replaced the bridge but kept an original low B saddle as it intonate further with a smaller saddle size.

Or hes put a smaller saddle on the original bridge for the low b because it would intonate better.

At least thats my theorys on it.

Now that I look cloer it does look like different saddles

narrocks

Reaction score
with my edwards by ESP 7 string:hbang:

Attachments

• ea226158e6d7.jpg
    ea226158e6d7.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 241

Panterica

Banned
Reaction score
its always nice to see some chicks representin 7 stringers! :hbang:

it's always nice to see some chicks period
:lol:

Nobody has posted a pic of themselves in corpse paint on the top of a mountain, in the snow, wearing gaunlets with spikes, covered in blood, whilst a virgin is being sacrificed in the background...

winterlover got banned :(

give me time, me n john will orchestrate such a feat for yall :metal:

')