Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
What band are you in where you made it onto returntothepit.com?

Putrescine:
Band.RttP{Putrescine}

PUTRESCINE HAS A NEW EP!!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Songs from our 2008 EP were actually being played on RTTP radio, at least up until the Nov 3rd show (haven't caught it since then). Not sure if they still are.

My side project The Mammon Machine (hence my alias here, TMM) is also on RTTP:
the_mammon_machine042_324555.jpg

Band.RttP{The Mammon Machine}

The Mammon Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

TMM has been on hold for a little while, but new stuff from both bands coming up soon, actually.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
it's always nice to see some chicks period
:lol:

winterlover got banned :(

give me time, me n john will orchestrate such a feat for yall :metal:

Your Winterlover account hasn't been banned for well over a week now. You've been lucky you haven't been banned for having two accounts with the same IP so how about you stop making a big deal about it.

7StringedBeast

Random Fingers
Reaction score
Never played live with my 7 cause both the guitar and my band are brand new, so no live pictures yet. Anyways, that old school Sepultura banner is the definition of metal and deserved some shred next to it. :lol:

evolution169.jpg

widdlywhaa

Reaction score
I'm relatively new around here but heres one of me ith me Schecter Gryphon 7 at a local venue.

l_3aaeeae61f2b4c94b74e62b65e7ec612.jpg

we'll be playing in Atlanta Georgia soon so maybe i can show off my new S7420 too.

narrocks

Reaction score
ESP M-II SL7 :metal:

Attachments

• c466c276dbd2.jpg
    c466c276dbd2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 192

skeeballcore

Reaction score
You guys still play? I used to play in a few bands from east ky I think I played with you guys a few times back when they had shows in that area a lot.

Heck of a long time to respond, but no we don't play anymore. The other guitar player from our band is in Whitechapel now though.

')