Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'll have a camera this weekend...but no guitar...maybe I can bring it back with me...

thedownside

Reaction score
me and my dean mlx7

07.11.05_0004.jpg

07.11.05_0005.jpg

thedownside

Reaction score
thanks! my ibanez is easier to play (i've got small hands and use massive strings) but it's just not the same as the Dean... it's by far the best guitar i've ever held

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
thedownside said:
me and my dean mlx7
I had one of those as my first 7. I found the pickups to be really muddy, but that's not uncommon in that price range. The big thing that bugged me with it was it's the most neck heavy guitar I've ever played. As soon as I let go of the neck the headstock was by my ankles.

Looks SERIOUSLY cool though :hbang:

thedownside

Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
I had one of those as my first 7. I found the pickups to be really muddy, but that's not uncommon in that price range. The big thing that bugged me with it was it's the most neck heavy guitar I've ever played. As soon as I let go of the neck the headstock was by my ankles.

Looks SERIOUSLY cool though :hbang:

Yeah, sometimes i find them a bit muddy, not too bad threw the randall half stack as compared to a few other amp set ups i've had. pups will be changed at some point, but they are way better than the gio's ones, so they'll get swapped first. and it's super neck heavy, but it's also got huge tone, so i can deal with it :)

jakeskylyr

Reaction score
jakeskylyr said:
With that in mind, I DO need to get some good pics of how long my hair is now. It's getting to that "yeah right" point :lol:

I didn't think about being in "the running" for that title here... till now I guess!
I wonder how I fare:

LotsaHair.jpg

Here's to pictures that make you look psycho :lol: :metal:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
jakeskylyr said:
I wonder how I fare:

LotsaHair.jpg

Here's to pictures that make you look psycho :lol: :metal:

Damn. That is some long hair.

Chris said:
How's this for metal, motherfuckers!

Sorry, Chris. But, that doesn't strike me as metal at all. What, with the surroundings and all - and the crossed legs. Dunno, but middle finger does not necessarily = metal. :rolleyes: I think you're metal, dude, just not that pic. Especially with the house you're in. Looks more like the intro to masterpiece theater with a pissed off host.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry, Chris. But, that doesn't strike me as metal at all. What, with the surroundings and all - and the crossed legs. Dunno, but middle finger does not necessarily = metal. I think you're metal, dude, just not that pic. Especially with the house you're in. Looks more like the intro to masterpiece theater with a pissed off host.

I love you man, but I think you totally missed my sarcasm. :wub:

Scott said:
The combination of slippers and no socks makes him metal

Fucking aye right. Now, where's my pipe and smoking jacket? :metal:

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Som' bitch, Jake! That's some long hair! :hbang:

And btw, Chris has his ax and some pussy in the pic. How much more metal do you need! :metal:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:agreed: If you zoom in on my fish tank, one of the fish is pissed off. And listening to 'Priest. And if you zoom in on that painting, the boat is actually captained by Jon Oliva, and they're mowing down the entire lineup of Green Day whilst Dee Snyder urinates acid off of the stern onto Beyonce. I mean, fuck, you can't see that?

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Chris said:
:agreed: If you zoom in on my fish tank, one of the fish is pissed off. And listening to 'Priest. And if you zoom in on that painting, the boat is actually captained by Jon Oliva, and they're mowing down the entire lineup of Green Day whilst Dee Snyder urinates acid off of the stern onto Beyonce. I mean, fuck, you can't see that?

Well, dude, I mean "you're not metal", but that painting sure is. I mean - with Scorpions playing "Rocked You Like A Hurricane" on deck, while Aleister Crowley is sacrificing his niece to Satan (while listening to Slayer). And Jimmy Page giving the metal sign and laughing Ozzy-style for three hours straight...

Yeah, but the Masterpiece Theater aspect just kinda unevenly changes the metal balance...

Latest posts

')