Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leviathus

Psychotic Monster
Reaction score
Photo_on_2012_04_23_at_18_56.jpg

just got this today....it'll be so long before i'm bored

also its been a while since i've been on this forum, being void of a sev for a while, its cool to be back in your club.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
.................... HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY D: dude those guitars are my dream guitars! :shred: why dont i know you in person :wallbash:

:lol:

I'm actually a man of pretty simple means, I just wheel and deal like a boss. :cool:

Which is to say I don't have a social life so I have no problem saving money. :lol:

As for knowing me personally, a lot of hamburgers eat a lot of people here, I dunno if you could handle it bro. :p

ble3eding

kill the bleeding !!
Reaction score
Whaaat? Why don't you have an Ibanez like everyone else?!? :lol: The damien has EMG's, a mahogany body and bolt-on maple neck, why would that not help his sound? Tone is so subjective after all... maybe the damien is exactly what he wants? Besides, i'ts a very metal pic! :hbang:

O shit i havent come on to the site for ages , cheers for feedback , its been a while since i actually sold that damien and upgraded to a Damien elite which is sweeet in my opinion ~ the previous one was my first ever 7 stringer ~ so i decided to get the cheaper one to test it out and bloody hell i am hooked on to 7's ~ and like Alberto ( good to see u here man XD ) had mentioned , the black star was at the venue i played at and it was one hell of an amp ! i decided to stay away from Ibanez's cz its everywhere and its annoying ~ i wana find something simple and make it awesome like how the late :bowdown: Dimebag did \m/
and in the end , alot of it matters on how awesome the guitarist is !:hbang:

')