Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The stache itself is more metal than everyone one here put together! :hbang: That, my friend, is bad ass!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
bostjan said:
17a.jpg

this one's pretty old, but i sure as hell get a kick out of the corny-ass handlebar moustache and the led zep t-shirt. :lol:
I like that Mockingbird 7. :cool:

goth_fiend

Reaction score
well its not a 7, but I think this counts as more then metal

omg002.jpg

goth_fiend

Reaction score
moser custom shop Bastard Vi, makes bc rich's look like les pauls and strats dont ya think? :shred:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That thing looks demonic, goth fiend. Sweet looking guitar. Unfortunately the title of this thread is "Post your most 'Metal' pic of yourself and your 7!!!"

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
goth_fiend said:
moser custom shop Bastard Vi, makes bc rich's look like les pauls and strats dont ya think? :shred:
The top of the headstocks a bit strange, but everything else looks very cool. That'd look evil painted pink with a "Hello Kitty" graphic. Your next guitar maybe Shannon? :lol:

kentheterrible

cheer up emo kid
Reaction score
just hair bleach no colors added. the blonde is gone now but i still thinks it's a killer pic. rock on.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just read through this entire thread, great stuff. Wait till I get a pic of me rocking out at a show with a velociraptor mask and my custom 7-string... the ownage will most definitely ensue.

')