Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
Nothing like some guitar harmony, right out front, Maiden style. :metal:

dscf1250.jpg

:lol: That pic makes you look like a dwarf (as in under 4' tall) and Mike look like a giant! And wow, is that a big audience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
:lol: That pic makes you look like a dwarf (as in under 4' tall) and Mike look like a giant! And wow, is that a big audience!

The entire audience was behind Andrew when he took this, because it was so freakin' loud. :metal:

Oh, and Dave IS a dwarf. There's a Stonehenge moument behind him. :lol:

Metal Ken said:
Sodom cover ?

No, we have an original called that - although it's an interesting thought... ;)

noodles said:
I'm almost positive it was the solo section to "Tapping the Vein".

I really wish he had gotten some pics of us all running around in the crowd, going nuts. :metal:

I think my hand's in the wrong position for it to be that. I suspect it's "Hunt".

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Spinal Tap!

I guess your amps go to 11 then?

That night, they apparently went to 20. Everyone said it sounded really good, but it was insanely loud.

Lish - the aforementioned lady - has already been deafend by us over the years, so she didn't notice. ;)

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:

I'm 5'7", and Mike is over 6'. I've always been the shortest guy in every band I've been in, just like guys named Randy, Dime, and Angus. :shred:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
That night, they apparently went to 20. Everyone said it sounded really good, but it was insanely loud.

I was perfectly happy with my Velocity 120 until I bought the AJ-397 from 7DT. He happened to mention that Rivera made a 160W per side power amp that can be had for very little money. I now want one bad, so I can deafen everyone in a 10 mile radius.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
I was perfectly happy with my Velocity 120 until I bought the AJ-397 from 7DT. He happened to mention that Rivera made a 160W per side power amp that can be had for very little money. I now want one bad, so I can deafen everyone in a 10 mile radius.

I was sitting at about 11:00 on the master volume (the RK is 100w), and I'm sure Mike's Triple (150w) was less than that. If we turned up more, we wouldn't have needed the PA. You really don't need 160x2.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I'm 5'7", and Mike is over 6'. I've always been the shortest guy in every band I've been in, just like guys named Randy, Dime, and Angus. :shred:

I'm made to look like a dwarf by the other guitarist in my band too. I'm 5'10", he's 6'4" and he spikes his hair. I think I need some platform New Rocks or Swears. :lol:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I was sitting at about 11:00 on the master volume (the RK is 100w), and I'm sure Mike's Triple (150w) was less than that). If we turned up more, we wouldn't have needed the PA. You really don't need 160x2.

I know I don't need it, I have plenty of head room from the Velocity as it never goes above 3/4 volume. It's one (or 50!) louder though, isn't it? :evil:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I like being thought of as the crazy dwarf with the guitar. When you're my height, you either learn to be confident about it (Randy Rhoads), or you become a miserable addict with a Napolean complex (Pete Willis). Being that I don't enjoy getting kicked out of bands and being constantly angry about something I have no control of, I have learned to live with it and be happy.

Plus, if it bothers you, the number of short jokes go up by a factor of five. Especially in Division, because we're just brutal to one another. :mk:

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
noodles said:
I was sitting at about 11:00 on the master volume (the RK is 100w), and I'm sure Mike's Triple (150w) was less than that). If we turned up more, we wouldn't have needed the PA. You really don't need 160x2.

About the same, actually - maybe 10:30. I've had the amp over halfway once, and Matt and I about deafend our old drummer at that show - but the amps sounded AWESOME. Makes me think about buying a Hot Plate...

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I like being thought of as the crazy dwarf with the guitar. When you're my height, you either learn to be confident about it (Randy Rhoads), or you become a miserable addict with a Napolean complex (Pete Willis). Being that I don't enjoy getting kicked out of bands and being constantly angry about something I have no control of, I have learned to live with it and be happy.

Plus, if it bothers you, the number of short jokes go up by a factor of five. Especially in Division, because we're just brutal to one another. :mk:

I get a similar beating on in my band, but because I'm the only one with long hair, not because of my height. And we're seriously brutal to each other too. :evil: :evil:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
I get a similar beating on in my band, but because I'm the only one with long hair, not because of my height.

I'm the only one in the band without long hair (or hair at all, for that matter). So, I get all the bald jokes, plus all the short jokes, plus all the new guy jokes. I think there were three guys ahead of me for the job, but they all went home crying to their mommies.

Latest posts

')