Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
fc18re2.gif

Man that pic ot's very cool!

Remember to Connor of putrefy, with cup hehe.

I always wanted to try that MH, but i never have the oportunity!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
12445a2e53271403.jpg

Most likely not playing Metal but it was at our New Year's Eve gig and no matter what I was playing it sounded a whole lot like Metal.:hbang: !

And heh, I got laid at the bar!

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
Christopher (formerly Deadringer), nice to finally see a pic of you. :hbang:

Ah, see I didn't think you guys needed a pic of me. I'm basically a taller, heavier, less chin-furry Noodles. In fact, he could almost be my mini-me.:lol: :fawk:

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: Yeah, I see that. Nice S 7420 too. I totally forgot you had one of those. :yesway:

Yeah, it's my main guitar. It's also my favorite guitar ever and that's saying a whole lot considering my gear whore past. I bought it as a backup for my JP7 last year and ended up leaving the JP in it's case for months. I ended selling it and haven't looked back. The only thing I miss and wish my S had was the piezo but that's what I have my AJ307 for.

I'd sure love to get a Universe to go with it, your collection always sparks my gas.:fawk:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
James is right, I do have a PWH and BK. I LOVE the older UVs. I used to have a 1998 UV777BK. I sold it so I could get my hands on a S 7420 and it was the last one to leave the factory (or so I was told). I do miss it alot but there is something special about the older UVs. As Metal Ken says, the UV7BK is one of the best playing guitars ever, he is right. I cannot put it down. :D

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Not a seven, but as metal as it gets. Number 1,000 bee-itches!

stunnacl8.jpg

Then Today at practice. Not metal, as my hair is now cut.
l98eb86569a020d3bfb6ef3jy7.jpg

Latest posts

')