Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
dude if it's raging, hit the toilet already, geez

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
@ Chris, i think there's a Ryan in the UK on here. But I'm way cooler. Plus i contribute... thanks for noticing lol :/

@ Jeff You guys should get together and solve mysteries! like the Hardy Boyssss!!!

"Ive got a RAGING clue!"

The Hardly Boys! :rofl: I was going to link to youtube but it looks like they've all been removed! :(

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
The Hoth System IS in the UK, Chris... right next to Mos Eisley and Coruscant... :rofl:

Man... it's sad that I know the names of two places in the Star Wars universe.... :noplease: :lol:

dont worry, I know more than only 2 ;)

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
@ Chris, i think there's a Ryan in the UK on here. But I'm way cooler. Plus i contribute... thanks for noticing lol :/

@ Jeff You guys should get together and solve mysteries! like the Hardy Boyssss!!!

"Ive got a RAGING clue!"

I donated to you as well. Check your fucking paypal. :fawk:

Ryan

Reaction score
I did, lol.

Next time i get a 99¢ chicken sandwich at Jack in the Box, i'll think about you. :lol:

:fawk:

bazguitarman

Half assed at best
Reaction score
Tennessee, home of hillbillies and halfstacks.
I don`t have any pics with my new 7-string yet since I havn`t officially taken possesion, but here`s one of me with my last 6-string purchase. Moderately metal looking with my Gutierrez Juggernaut custom (mahogany/wenge/cocobola).

100_0743.jpg

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Nice guitar, Baz, even if it's missing a string ;) Is that a 5150, or a 5150 II?

bazguitarman

Half assed at best
Reaction score
Nice guitar, Baz, even if it's missing a string ;) Is that a 5150, or a 5150 II?

Yeah, I had hoped to take delivery of my new 7321 early next week, but it looks like I may have had an attempted scam run on me. I was selling my LTD EC-1000 to finance my new guitar, but I may have gotten a fake cashier`s check as payment. My bank could not confirm it today and the buyer has not returned my email inquiry. Hmmmm.....

It`s a 5150 II. I really like this amp. I love a saturated gain tone and the 5150 series provides it in spades. I like the upper mids of the 5150 II. It cuts like a lazer through butter. I really wanted to hear my first 7 through it, but I may be set back about a month now. Sigh.:wallbash:

Eric

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
It`s a 5150 II. I really like this amp. I love a saturated gain tone and the 5150 series provides it in spades. I like the upper mids of the 5150 II. It cuts like a lazer through butter. I really wanted to hear my first 7 through it, but I may be set back about a month now. Sigh.:wallbash:

Spiffy! The 5150 II kicks. It'll sound great with the 7, and then even better when you put some better pickups in it. Hopefully the guitar selling thing gets worked out :\

bazguitarman

Half assed at best
Reaction score
Spiffy! The 5150 II kicks. It'll sound great with the 7, and then even better when you put some better pickups in it. Hopefully the guitar selling thing gets worked out :\

Good news. The cashier`s check cleared today with some added info from the buyer. Looks like the big man is on my side once more. I`m sending the payment for the RG7321 out in the morning. I should have it by the end of next week. WooHoo!!!!

Eric

Sebastian

Reaction score
:nono: I can see your Jackson C.O.W.7 is dirty

Clean it .. Clean IT NOW !!!!!!!:mad:

:lol:

')