Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
hehe... does the bass player always park it right in front of your singer? lol that awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheMasterplan

Creator//Destroyer
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of knobs for my 7321. The pickguard I bought wasn`t a perfect fit so I needed some different knobs. I had some black Strat style skirted knobs and they worked really well, except they are plastic. I liked the way they covered the gaps, but wanted metal knobs. I found some killer knobs at www.guitarfetish.com

yhst-50206111187217_1947_921722

These should look really nice against the white pearloid pickguard. Especially since they have real pearl tops. And I get the metal construction/look and still cover the gaps.

They have a pretty good selection of knobs and are a little bit cheaper than other online sources.

Eric

Yeah dude, 'preciate it.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
hehe... does the bass player always park it right in front of your singer? lol that awesome.

lol, the "stage" was pretty small (and on same hight ass the rest of the room) so it was a little crowded:lol:

that 6-string bass is actually our second guitarists (originally a bassist) because our bassist doesnt have a good bass of his own :shrug:

yea, it was pretty cool and heavy:cool: :metal: :hbang:

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
New pics from a guy that my singer knows. Good photographer! I put a picture of my singer in there because i thought the image on his shirt matched him holding the mike. It's kinda scary.

DontChurch38.jpg

DontChurch45.jpg

DontChurch50.jpg

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
New pics from a guy that my singer knows. Good photographer! I put a picture of my singer in there because i thought the image on his shirt matched him holding the mike. It's kinda scary.

DontChurch38.jpg

DontChurch45.jpg

DontChurch50.jpg

Wow, that guitar is pretty cool. :metal:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score

DontChurch38.jpg

DontChurch45.jpg

DontChurch50.jpg

Cool guitar man!

You look noodleized there :noodles:

')