Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Mid solo while a bandmate backs me up with a firebird tuned to open (low) B

Rehearsalnov009.jpg

:D:D:D

Nats

Reaction score
Cool Who did u say knew us? Yeah the flange thing was my stage monitor. it was terrible. sound crew were not happy that day and they took it out on most of the bands. I was at the metalfest there 2 years earlier and the sound was really good. We were just the unlucky ones.

You in a band?

my old friend Dave. his friend recommended us to check it out. i don't know if he knew you guys or just knew of you. i don't remember his name though

i'm not really in a band. i jam with these guys from out of state once in a while and we'll write and record on a whim. i made a myspace music site to put up whatever random things i'm involved in, whether it be stuff with my old band, random jammings with people or just me messing around on my pod and drum programs

myspace.com/isdnj

edit: btw, PM'd

decoy205

Reaction score
my old friend Dave. his friend recommended us to check it out. i don't know if he knew you guys or just knew of you. i don't remember his name though

i'm not really in a band. i jam with these guys from out of state once in a while and we'll write and record on a whim. i made a myspace music site to put up whatever random things i'm involved in, whether it be stuff with my old band, random jammings with people or just me messing around on my pod and drum programs

myspace.com/isdnj

edit: btw, PM'd

Cool. shit. we are playing in brooklyn on Dec. 9th in Bay ridge if you have nothing to do that day come down. I dunno if you got to nyc shows often.

Seems like you have a musical direction with your band just need to do more.

If you ever need a producer I record bands as well. Here's a band i just finished mixing:

MySpace.com - A Great Day To Die (2 More New Songs!!) - Brooklyn / Bronx, New York - Metal / Thrash / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/agreatdaytodie718

Nats

Reaction score
Cool. shit. we are playing in brooklyn on Dec. 9th in Bay ridge if you have nothing to do that day come down. I dunno if you got to nyc shows often.

Seems like you have a musical direction with your band just need to do more.

If you ever need a producer I record bands as well. Here's a band i just finished mixing:

MySpace.com - A Great Day To Die (2 More New Songs!!) - Brooklyn / Bronx, New York - Metal / Thrash / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/agreatdaytodie718

if i'm available i'll def come. i have a lot of family around that part of brooklyn. without traffic it'd only be 30 mins from me

')