Post your most "Metal" pic of yourself and your 7!!!

• Thread starter SevenatoR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Really?

He must be a handsome guy. :rolleyes:

Eric

True dat, and a funny fucker too. The last Freak Kitchen gig I attended was a blast! Plus the guy is a total nut job on guitar. His version of "La Bamba" must be heard to be believed :rofl:

Ryan

Reaction score
@ bazguitarman, those black sheet pics work way better when you turn your flash off. Makes your gear looks cooler too :yesway: Nice rig btw.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
True dat, and a funny fucker too. The last Freak Kitchen gig I attended was a blast! Plus the guy is a total nut job on guitar. His version of "La Bamba" must be heard to be believed :rofl:
+1...that dude is totally insane

IA-stringless1.jpg

IA-tap.jpg

IA-chopstick1.jpg

Ari-IA.jpg

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
^The pic is cool, but the comment number is even cooler. If I'd have realized 1337 was coming up, I'd have probably tried to take it for myself :lol:

bazguitarman

Half assed at best
Reaction score
Tennessee, home of hillbillies and halfstacks.
SEVEN004.jpg

Very good day for me. Just need to get new volume and tone nobs and it's set.

I just bought a couple of knobs for my 7321. The pickguard I bought wasn`t a perfect fit so I needed some different knobs. I had some black Strat style skirted knobs and they worked really well, except they are plastic. I liked the way they covered the gaps, but wanted metal knobs. I found some killer knobs at www.guitarfetish.com

yhst-50206111187217_1947_921722

These should look really nice against the white pearloid pickguard. Especially since they have real pearl tops. And I get the metal construction/look and still cover the gaps.

They have a pretty good selection of knobs and are a little bit cheaper than other online sources.

Eric

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Oh Mein Got!!!!!:bowdown:

What are you talking about?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mk: Come to Ukraine and you will se really skinheads.

Maybe i'm not a really skinhead? :spock:

Well... eastern europe it is...

Sebastian, on you'r country the skinheads are sick! The fights are extreme.

Here are extreme fights with skinheads, on the "Parque Rivadavia", in english, Rivadavia Park, it's the capo of the skins, Alejandro Franze (2 years ago he was the "fuhrer" of the Pnosp Partido Nuevo Orden Social Patriótico, it was a neo nazi ideologic) , he's a bull, 1.90 and wheights like 180kg. And all his friends are like him.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
from our 2nd gig some 2 weeks ago:

l1a99d872555cacbe99a71dnq6.jpg

l6ac669c7739607e82010a1ua6.jpg

lc17e2f9226852022b0d575fi2.jpg

I like the first one best haha

we were actually playing in a rehearsal room lol

')